XBOX 360 vs PS3

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As cool as this may or may not be... Microsoft and Apple are probably each other's largest competition.... I don't see this happening, ever...
They were partners from 97 to 2002.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was gonna say that PS3 has MAG. But, I just played the demo and MAG blows.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Interesting, I just went ahead and did a little research on that. Very interesting.
i didnt do any research on it... but...my view of that...

if your the 2 largest computer companies in the world aside from ibm.... why wouldnt you just partner up in some areas...to cut down on price inflation of competition... and to become one large company one day and rule the computer world together... it just seems more cost effective in the long run....

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i didnt do any research on it... but...my view of that...

if your the 2 largest computer companies in the world aside from ibm.... why wouldnt you just partner up in some areas...to cut down on price inflation of competition... and to become one large company one day and rule the computer world together... it just seems more cost effective in the long run....
It sounds logical, doesn't it?

Then you think... why doesn't everyone in the world just set aside their differences and all start helping each other so that we can all be prosperous.

Then you'll have your answer.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok so I'm going to bump this so I don't have to start another thread... anyways what do you current people think is better ps3 or 360? I've played both quite a bit and now I'm in the market for one so just wanted to see what y'all think

edit: I grew up using the playstation consoles so I'm used to those and like what they've done. So what are your prefrences... why did you pick what you did?

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my 360 is better than any ps3 i wouldnt trade the new 360 for the best ps3..sorry xbox is always a win
better game play online
now has wireless
cheaper
more and better games

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have them both and have had them both for years.

Xbox 360 is just a better system, and Kinect > PS3 Move