CH33V5's Slow '99 EJ8 Build Thread

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
It cost 20 bucks to race and 10 to spectate, and you get as many runs as you want/can. The video was my 6th run. I got like 10 more but not on film. I was a tenth of a second behind a 5.0 Mustang! I had the kid from the launch but top end he got me. And Tasha agreed to swimsuit shots!

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good to see another ej8 build heading in the right direction, checkout mine dude. :D

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Thanks man. ^

So here's just a couple randoms I took before we raced Wednesday.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
lolz i wish i could get those stickers but only the eat sleep honda one would apply, but i eat sleep and do many other things haha:naughty:

deevibez17

1999 Civic Hx
5+ Year Member
this thread has fatalities, funny moments, fine bitches, races, good pics, nice upgrades, surprising moments, lucky moments, sad moements everything!!! enjoying it yow.

quick question tho..are you really making 150hp?

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
this thread has fatalities, funny moments, fine b****es, races, good pics, nice upgrades, surprising moments, lucky moments, sad moements everything!!! enjoying it yow.

quick question tho..are you really making 150hp?
To the crank, I'd say like 130 to the wheelsies.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
130 with bolt ons, that's impressive.
Yeah I mean it's rated 127 out of the factory. So header back exhuast, cold air, flashed computer, resistor chip for intake, advanced timing, and the stickers, id say 130 to the wheels is a good guesstimate.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
what are they? im getting an illest one for my lip and wink mirrow, then a slammed society for the lip, some little shockers for the lip and mirror.. ahh the list goes on hah its soo easy to blow money on these things lol. hey if you can find a link to the heart sticker, send it to me. i cant find it on ebay and i want one lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seems alright so far. You plan on swapping the motor still?

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
what are they? im getting an illest one for my lip and wink mirrow, then a slammed society for the lip, some little shockers for the lip and mirror.. ahh the list goes on hah its soo easy to blow money on these things lol. hey if you can find a link to the heart sticker, send it to me. i cant find it on ebay and i want one lol
Haha I found it on eBay a few pages in for the search "JDM stickers", but I'll link you in a bit. Other stickers I'm gettin' you'll have to wait to see haha.

seems alright so far. You plan on swapping the motor still?
Thanks man. Right now I'm pretty tight on cash, like I legit got none. I just got a new job at Vato Zone but my first check isn't until the 8th. But, first thing is the suspension, then bodywork, then wheels, then saving for a B16a!