Introducing: Seth's new 99 EX coupe + Offical "Build up" Thread

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks a lot bro.:thumbup:

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmm, how much are you willing to sell that for? Cause I am in need of a new valve cover actually.

B18cbubble

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it has come a long way!! looks good seth! ...i didnt know you did some of those things. Like the si grill and cf gauge cluster cover..i thought you bought it with those things already there!! cool cool man. looks good and im sure ill be helping you install a few other parts down the road!

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it has come a long way!! looks good seth! ...i didnt know you did some of those things. Like the si grill and cf gauge cluster cover..i thought you bought it with those things already there!! cool cool man. looks good and im sure ill be helping you install a few other parts down the road!
thanks man..
it has definitely come a lil way, but there is tons more to come.

I should have a few more pics for ya guys tomorrow..

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are some updates...

Beaks lower tie bar installed on the car. I'll get better pictures later

My brother bought me the Mugen "Don't shift miss" badge :lol:

Picked up some OEM Headlights the other day from a guy about an hour away. His car was in a wreck so i guess insurance paid for brand new OEM Headlights. These were on his car for a month, then he bought some projector heads. So yea, basically I have brand new OEM headlights. These are mint!...and wait, get this...he only wanted :shock: $20 bucks

Stanley stamp so you know its legit lol

I'll probably have some pictures up tomorrow of the OEM headlights on the car :thumbup:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn that exhaust looks good. To bad its extremely dirty...

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The Beaks bar looks pretty good.
And that's a hell of a deal for those headlights. :thumbup: Guess the guy didn't know what he had.
Where'd your brother get that don't shift miss badge? Looks pretty cool, lol.