K00PA's "Barney Mobile" Build

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:popcorn:

Man, this thing is gonna be show-ready when it's complete!

086head

Registered VIP
Holy hell! 3 hours later after clicking a random build thread i blink my dried out eyes and pop damm near every bone in my body, nonstop readin all 31 pages. You sir are amazing. I give you my highest appraisel. Amazzzzing work. I can NOT wait till you get to work on that motor!

K00PA

Registered VIP
:popcorn:

Man, this thing is gonna be show-ready when it's complete!
Lol...I know right! But trust me it'll be driven not a show queen. Thats why im putting bad ass parts on it
Holy hell! 3 hours later after clicking a random build thread i blink my dried out eyes and pop damm near every bone in my body, nonstop readin all 31 pages. You sir are amazing. I give you my highest appraisel. Amazzzzing work. I can NOT wait till you get to work on that motor!
Thanks buddy, real good feeling and kind words to hear! Oh and yeah the motor will probably stay stock for a bit but will be collecting parts for a motor overhaul and a real turbo kit not like the crap people piece together, so planning a bomb ass execution is gonna be right up my alley ;)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice man pick up. A Kidd I know just blew his tranny this weekend. I mean his tranny exploded. His had a 150 shot and he was running a turbo hatch. He had the hatch by a half a car and "BOOM". Metal everywhere. The kids brother said he took the tranny apart a few day earlier to clean the gears and he must have put it back together wrong. But he ended up getting his car towed using a tow strap.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Nice man pick up. A Kidd I know just blew his tranny this weekend. I mean his tranny exploded. His had a 150 shot and he was running a turbo hatch. He had the hatch by a half a car and "BOOM". Metal everywhere. The kids brother said he took the tranny apart a few day earlier to clean the gears and he must have put it back together wrong. But he ended up getting his car towed using a tow strap.
Damn! I guess that "BLOWS", lol but yea tow straps are def handy but I plan on using it often when track time comes cause I'll need it in any case, and plus I'm just not a fan of tow "JDM" tow hooks cause everyone and their momma has them but argue and say its not for cosmetics when its obvious they dont track their car
Stance looks real nice bro!
Thanks bro, gotta keep it proper love the scene and movement but function is where it should be, so I leave the hellafrush fads to the kids

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Quick off topic question for you bud, I see you talking about ej1-squad on Instagram and I decided to join up, does it usually take a while for the email to send to validate my account?

Awesome coupe btw I've always liked that color

K00PA

Registered VIP
Quick off topic question for you bud, I see you talking about ej1-squad on Instagram and I decided to join up, does it usually take a while for the email to send to validate my account?

Awesome coupe btw I've always liked that color
PM me

K00PA

Registered VIP
Well recently Ive been blessing my box with stuff I never had or just simply upgrading to satisfy my Snap-On fetish :lol:

Anyway decided to get back to the K00P or buy something for her rather, so picked up some Project Kics plate locks

...and met up with the homie Child to cop the mirrors as well ;)

Magical Racing RR Carbon Mirrors were my second choice cause the Vision Type DC mirrors I wanted and kept finding were way over priced!!! So big thanks to the Big Homie Kerry for looking out!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good meeting with ya. ill have to get with you and those 5star homies one of these days. :beer: