New to CC~

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright. So I realized that I didn't have any pictures of my interior up. If any of you were wondering, this is because right now this is our daily driver and needless to say, it tends to get a little messy. We clean it up once a week but it needs a good scrub down. Once that happens I will be sure to take some pictures and post them. I'd do it now, but I don't think any of you are interested in seeing a Wendy's or McDonalds bag along with work badges.

Anyway, I hope EVERYBODY has a good week!

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
them headlights need a good wetsanding

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh you'll freakin love Tampa. I'm a little north of there but have been to tampa several times. it definitely beats the cold weather up north. so what made you decide on Tampa? you might have mentioned why but i'm to lazy to read every single post.

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh you'll freakin love Tampa. I'm a little north of there but have been to tampa several times. it definitely beats the cold weather up north. so what made you decide on Tampa? you might have mentioned why but i'm to lazy to read every single post.
First off. MCLOVIN IS AWESOME "It's called a f**ken strategy!" Love it!

Second, Tampa is in Florida. My aunt lives in Newport Richie. Kind of wanted to get away from family. I mean I don't have family anywhere other than Utah, Arizona and Florida, but when I say Tampa everything just melts away and it's a pretty sounding name and just decided that Tampa is where I wanna be.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Is there anything about your interior that makes it worth posting? If so, post away. The wheels really arent that bad. just think the tires look like they belong on an off-road vehicle :lol:

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice intro. And welcome to CC.com. Have any questions regarding your car don't be afraid to ask. Forums are full of great threads with good information. Enjoy your stay.

On the side note, where can i buy a hood ornament like the one on your EM2?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh and where the hell are these pictures of you in the skirt?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you need any Unbias civic opinion I roll the Z and Toneekay rolls the STI.
LMAO coming from the guy who used to clown my car b/c it was a 95.

But you're cool now w/that Z n all :cool:

Em2hottie welcome to the site!

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only skirt pix i have are from almost a year ago. they're not awesome.