Resurrecting the Dream/civhatch92 [REbuild]

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That sucks dude.
Fuel pump wouldn't prime at all when turning the key on. Checked out the book, and traced some wires. Turns out the Main Relay under the dash near the fuse box is bad. Ironically I have an extra one just laying around my garage. Plugged it it and it works, just need to put it all in tomorrow and should be good to go!

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good to hear that it was an easy fix

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh wow. I was expecting the fuel pump to be bad when I first started reading it, until I realized the main relay is usually what goes. Glad to see you found the problem.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
hey if your still looking for oem hubs i got some..... just look at my thread and u'll see em they are black powder coated but abviously can be removed. also love the build god dam i read page after page, and im still impressed why isn't this in super street?!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have oem hubcaps sittin in my garage...but no steelies to match

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Good to hear that it was an easy fix
Phew, me too man!!

Oh wow. I was expecting the fuel pump to be bad when I first started reading it, until I realized the main relay is usually what goes. Glad to see you found the problem.
Good thing it wasn't the pump, I didn't want to have to buy another one, they're not cheap ha.

hey if your still looking for oem hubs i got some..... just look at my thread and u'll see em they are black powder coated but abviously can be removed. also love the build god dam i read page after page, and im still impressed why isn't this in super street?!
I wish it was in super street, I've never sent in pics/mods to anyone yet. I've been really busy, and I still don't think my rims are baller enough for one of those magazine spreads.

i have oem hubcaps sittin in my garage...but no steelies to match
Are they 14"!? I just picked up a set of 14" steelies without the hubcaps ... let me know man!!!

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
not baller enough for a spread???? maybe so but not my belief and if anything, you would def end up in featured rides..... send em pics it wont hurt you.. you never know, for what is certain, can be changed.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not baller enough for a spread???? maybe so but not my belief and if anything, you would def end up in featured rides..... send em pics it wont hurt you.. you never know, for what is certain, can be changed.
I tried featured ride on here, but not enough people appreciate the time I've spent on this build or know me I guess. No big deal, I plan on submitting to Honda Tech . . . eventually. New wheels are needed but I can't decide on anything!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted for ya homie, send your pics/ story into Honda Tuning.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
dont let me change your opinion but konigs are good, come in alot of colors. they have alot of 15" and 16" selections

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I voted for ya homie, send your pics/ story into Honda Tuning.
Thanks man, I plan on it.. once I have some time!

i voted for jew..
I know thankss!!! :D

dont let me change your opinion but konigs are good, come in alot of colors. they have alot of 15" and 16" selections
Havn't seen too many I like. Really just saving money for now and if the time comes I'll swoop something up. No clue yet, nor really looking hard.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
haha we are pushing and pushing u to submit to a mag! lol, lets get back to your real issue. hows the other hatch working out?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not much has been going on lately, working a bunch and busy with my lady for the most part. The white hatch has been getting driven a bit recently, so I've been enjoying it. I think there might be something up with the drivers side CV joint.. it creaks/groans when turning the wheel back and forth when sitting still.

As for the green one.. it's a SLOW process so far. My dad's helping with the wiring of the harness; since the previous owner just cut them all off on the wrong side of the connector. Had the car on some steelies I picked up cheap, as low as it will go on ebay coils and its about the same height at my weight car.. I'm a bit disappointed but whatever for now. Also picked up a tailgate for it, but still waiting on fenders, front bumper, mirrors and a bunch of nuts/bolts. Almost finished with the front brakes, and then I'll get back on the wiring situation. No pics.. I'm so lazy !!

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
ahhh i thought you gave up on it lol. but im glad to hear that some progress has been made. somethings better than nothing glad your back. get some pics up soon you lazy!

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Recently decided I would start working on the following; since it has been sitting in my garage for 3 years I figured I might as well get some use out of it...

Yep, another Honda, 1992 dx hatchback, just like my white one!

Picked up the motor a few weeks ago, also just got a harness over the weekend. Hoping to get some wheels/rubber on it as soon as I get the fuel line in it (I used it on my build, hah). Missing a few exterior parts yet and it's a little rough around the edges, but I've been DYING for a manual daily driver, so this is my chance. Working on a $1200 budget for this build (because I'm saving for an iMac!) Thus far only spent $525 for the motor/trans/ECU/axles/shift linkage
looks f**king identical to this ls/vtec hatch for sale in cleveland..

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks f***ing identical to this ls/vtec hatch for sale in cleveland..
Point being what? I assure you, this is NOT the hatch your speaking of for sale in cleveland.. I've had this thing for just about 3 years. Been in my garage the entire time.. in pieces just as it still it.