Apology

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright heres the deal, i was thinking and seeings how i have a problem with everybody i come into contact with i figure maybe the problem isnt everybody else and its me. So with that beings said, I want to apologize to everybody i pissed off even though i honestly only think that i was defending the onslaught of badgering i got, But i was wrong and i understand. I shouldn't have gotten on this website and acted like i own the damn thing when i've only been active for like a week. I dont care about how i lift more than you and what i've trained in, i have a bodybuilding forum i use for that s**t so i'm done talking s**t. I'm not gonna brag about what i lift and blah blah (even though i posted proof) dont care. So IF you guys want me gone, say so and i'll leave simple as that. I'm sorry for starting so much s**t but if you want me to stay/just dont care than ill quit being an ass. It's up to you guys, post responses.

EDIT: Yeah i guess i had a bit of an attitude now that i read it again. Not meant to be

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So, you posted an apology, but yet kept an argumentative attitude?

It's a step forward I guess.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as stated via PM.. I have no issues with you.. you are more than welcome here..

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think that making a public apology is a great start. I think if you want to make it up to members or show that you can be helpful.....then do just that. Get involved in the tech forums, get involved in the discussions we have here in off-topic. BE RESPECTFUL of other members opinions, and they in turn will be respectful to you. Trust me, I am speaking from experience.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think that making a public apology is a great start. I think if you want to make it up to members or show that you can be helpful.....then do just that. Get involved in the tech forums, get involved in the discussions we have here in off-topic. BE RESPECTFUL of other members opinions, and they in turn will be respectful to you. Trust me, I am speaking from experience.
This be truth.

nerofotia

n00b
Wow. I didn't even know off-topic was open to new folks...which is why I haven't been there.

Note to self: be nice to others.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow. I didn't even know off-topic was open to new folks...which is why I haven't been there.

Note to self: be nice to others.
The ONLY section that is not open to new members is VIP, you must either be a member for 6 months and have 250 posts, or be a premium member. Everything else is open to members. Please feel free to participate in any section of the site.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Everybody learns life the hard way. You get back what you put in initially, this works everywhere you go. Speaking from experience, I once had the same attitude as you did, and it just didn't do it for me in the end.

I look forward to your more intelligent posts in the tech threads.

nerofotia

n00b
The ONLY section that is not open to new members is VIP, you must either be a member for 6 months and have 250 posts, or be a premium member. Everything else is open to members. Please feel free to participate in any section of the site.
Wow. I'd really have to get posting for that access.

Since I mostly use the forums for a knowledge base, though, I'll bide my time. While being nice.:cool:

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
VJF speaks the truth.
If you don't clown around and be respectful you will enjoy your stay here.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Everybody learns life the hard way. You get back what you put in initially, this works everywhere you go.
This is GREAT advice
Speaking from experience, I once had the same attitude as you did, and it just didn't do it for me in the end.
I was the same way too.....I had a combative attitude and just overall messed around a lot. I learned the hard way. After that I completely changed and really did my best to help out other members in tech and have CIVIL discussions in OT. It eventually led to them changing the color of my name :D

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This is GREAT advice

I was the same way too.....I had a combative attitude and just overall messed around a lot. I learned the hard way. After that I completely changed and really did my best to help out other members in tech and have CIVIL discussions in OT. It eventually led to them changing the color of my name :D
Oh and don't forget to use the search button before making a new thread in addition to what he said. ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey man, this alone is a big step. Most people wouldnt have the balls to do that. Good luck man! Enjoy your new stay here lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
as stated via PM.. I have no issues with you.. you are more than welcome here..
These. ;)

.. Minus the PM part, and the speaking from experience part. :lol:

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
Hey man, this alone is a big step. Most people wouldnt have the balls to do that. Good luck man! Enjoy your new stay here lol
i say the samething...youll get a person here and there that are dicks but just learn how to hould your tung youll like it here. ;)...good luck on your new start....and seanse you apologies im sure more people will give you lil more respect.....your geting it from me now :cool:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i did this back in the day from when i was a complete noob, and im still here.

there is a chance for u yet..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i did this back in the day from when i was a complete noob, and im still here.

there is a chance for u yet..
x2, i was a douche nugget when i started and got flammed hardcore, just gata learn not be cocky,