Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
still looks goofy, they are too wide.

99JdmCivicEx

Its his car let him do what he wants. You may not like it but hes just trying things to see what they would look like. Yes haters are going to hate but in the end its his car you cant change his mind.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its a opinion, grow a pair and get over it.

99JdmCivicEx

Why dont you look up mine and try hating cuz id love to see it, Its no wonder why you have built some many motor cuz they prolly blew up but you just a hater with no life bro. Why do you grow a pair and grow the f**k up

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why dont you look up mine and try hating cuz id love to see it, Its no wonder why you have built some many motor cuz they prolly blew up but you just a hater with no life bro. Why do you grow a pair and grow the f**k up
Why are you children so protective over his wheels? i dont understand . i think it looks terrible. but do i care ? no. last i checked this is a forum where we are allowed to comment and give opinions. do i think his car looks good? sure it DID look great. but putting poorly sized wheels and horrible offset does nothing for it,but again its not mine and its just MY opinion "bro"

p.s. your spelling skills are seriously lacking , you should work on that before attacking me with false statements that make no sense "bro"

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok everyone, enough of the bullshit. next one is a infraction

in other news, the wheels are 8 wide? id go 165/45 then, but you will need to go a lot lower for it to fill out right

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you are gonna pull these off, id look into some fender flares , not a joke. it may help it but you will never get enough camber to flush that out with the stock s**t

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
yeah ive had many people tell me about fender flares, and I am thinking about it if I keep the rims.. But my plans are swapping a j-series in the car or boosting it, so these rims would be kinda pointless performance wise ya know?

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah ive had many people tell me about fender flares, and I am thinking about it if I keep the rims.. But my plans are swapping a j-series in the car or boosting it, so these rims would be kinda pointless performance wise ya know?
J swap form an 04 TL-S would be sick.

i honestly think getting them to fit will be so sketchy... that much stretch DD is kinda scary to me.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah the car is low as f**k, and can go wayy lower.. I'm looking into getting a set of 17x9 +15 if I keep the car. The car Kabul on stands right now, and I think I'm taking it down to go to one last meet this weekend, maybe I'll throw a pic or 2 up