Design Change

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We need to address the fact that all the pictures get resized and pixelated and you have to click on them to see the fullsize.

VERY annoying. :???:

Overall, it looks good tho.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Diggin the new darker theme. :thumbs up

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
i love this :thumbs up

keep it up justin :D
What are you talking about? I have'nt done anything?? :roll: :lol:

Looks badass Jay Jay. i love it!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jay Jay said:
All the bugs/tweaks should be done tonight.. as for new features as of now there is an auto resize for pics that blow out the page. they are clickable to show the full version.
Yeah.. doesn't look too good in photoshoot threads so far though. :(
Error404 said:
Looks good, but the design would flow alot better at the top if the links didn't have the darker grey seperators, and if the black and grey had something to break it up because it's too sudden..

I like it though.
Hmm... your'e right.... When I saw the site for a minute earlier on Jason's computer I think I thought it did do a fade at the top already. Kind of looks choppy now that I looked at it.
Eran said:
We need to address the fact that all the pictures get resized and pixelated and you have to click on them to see the fullsize.

:werd:

Bump for all these topics I quoted too. :P

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:

Maybe annoying for like.. Member's Rides... but for general use I like it a lot more.

My friend's messageboard for his shop has had this feature for like 2 years. Resize all pics that are too big to make them fit inside set forum size so they don't stretch pages. I like it A LOT.

I'm really really liking this color scheme.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it'd be better if it would resize for everywhere.. BUT Member's Rides. I mean, it's f**king wonderful for the newbs who post HUGE images of their car.. but that's not super common in comparision with how many other well-sized photos are posted. =)

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ooohh I like it. I guess it's time for a sig change.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm also beginning to notice that at least for me, the site now "burps" because of the resize. The page loads, then burps and everythign disappears for a second or so (all turns the grey background color) then it will suddenly reappear in full and resized again.

Not a huge problem for me, but I don't know if anyone else with a slower connection or computer might be having trouble because of it. =)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope, I don't like it. It's f**kin ugly :x but I'm not a big fan of change either. I'll deal with it tho, I don't care :D

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" ;)

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Error404 said:
Looks good, but the design would flow alot better at the top if the links didn't have the darker grey seperators, and if the black and grey had something to break it up because it's too sudden..

I like it though.
hmmm, that fade black to gray shows for me.. I'll have to check the pathing.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jay Jay said:
hmmm, that fade black to gray shows for me.. I'll have to check the pathing.
Don't get me wrong, it looks great, but, I guess on my end the black and gray don't fade, it's just a sudden break, if you had like a light gray, like say the gray used on the forums, the outter forums, that's be a good seperator..

I dunno, just trying to throw some ideas out there.

If you want PM me or IM me, I'll give you a better idea of what I'm talking about, it's 4AM so I can't describe anything for crap.

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I kinda agree, Error...
It is a tad bit annoying, but not (previously) near as annoying as trying to read through a thread, where someone has linked a 2200pixel-wide photo, so I spend the whole time scrolling left-right in order to read the posts.. ;)

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
alright i think i fixed the fade issue.. it was a pathing problem. can you see it now?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the way it looks, good job broham :thumbs up