EJ1SWAG's 95 EJ1 Build/Project

EJ1SWAG

I feel like if it was dry something would have gone wrong by now cuz its been a few days lol. And i doubt its already gone through 2 full quarts of fluid because the spots on the driveway were fairly small. idk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

EJ1SWAG

its been quite a while since i've posted on here lol. Anyway, kinda a big update on my EJ1.

I sold it a few days ago so I guess this thread can be closed. Just have the RSX now so all my money and time will be put into that.

I can always continue the thread with updates on my DC5 if you guys wouldn't mind, seein' how this is clubCIVIC and all lol

EJ1SWAG

not gonna lie. it was a little sad watching it drive away. but i sold it to a buddy who will take care of it

EJ1SWAG

Haven't posted anything in quite awhile but I'm still on the site every day. Little update on the RSX.

Got some HIDs for Christmas from retro solutions. Great stuff!

Also have some coilovers on the way. Ready to add some low to my life. Pics to follow install!

EJ1SWAG

yes sir!

i haven't had low in my life since I had my old S2000 about a year and a half ago. I need my fix lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awww cmon man. U cant post that s**t without atleast a teaser...

EJ1SWAG

the car is dirty as hell and not in photo condition but its really cold and rainy here in oregon so you see my dilemma lol

EJ1SWAG

so i tried to make a build thread on clubrsx but it got shut down within 2 days cuz apparently they only allow "show off" threads with only pictures of big modifications? Didn't even give me a warning or anything, just closed the thread. Thought it would be a good way to converse with people strictly about that DC5 life and get feed back and such....guess not lol. So I'll just continue on here with the RSX if thats ok with you guys haha.

Think I finally have my coilovers all dialed in so pics tomorrow hopefully

EJ1SWAG

Got tired of waiting for the weather to clear up to take some photos with the canon so heres a iPhone pic of the DC5 after the drop.