mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up

EJ1SWAG

found a nice color to paint my stock wheels with yesterday. Hopefully get it done tomorrow and have pics up

EJ1SWAG

thanks man.

side note... how can i change my thread title? Since I sold my civic and moved on to the rsx i feel like the title should match lol

EJ1SWAG

Color of the wheels is more teal than the picture shows. But I am so happy with how they turned out.

EJ1SWAG

looking for something to set off the back side of the car so I'm thinking about picking up a rear window visor. I like the type R wing but theres another pearl white RSX (02-04) in town with one already and I'd like to keep it different. Hopefully order it on pay day

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I like that color, same as my rims lol the rear roof spoiler should look good, I've always liked them. Like on my buddies rsx.

EJ1SWAG

I like that. I'd like to get the a spec front lip also. The rear visor I'm looking at is shaped a bit different tho. Almost has a ek ctr wing look but in visor form if that makes sense lol

EJ1SWAG

Been awhile since I've posted anything. Money has been tight so no big updates.

Anyway decided to refinish my headlights the other day cuz the cloudiness was bugging me. Took the bumper and everything off to do it right.

Headlights turned out pretty good. Used the 3M restore kit and some extra sand paper.

And if you didn't notice in the first picture everything was pretty dirty so I busted out the simple green and cleaned her up a bit lol.

Sorry about the iPhone pics, but I didn't want to take out my Canon so this is what I have lol

EJ1SWAG

A few friends and I went cruisin on some country back roads and I brought my camera. Here's one of my favorite photos I took of my car. Had my buddy drive it so I could get the shots

EJ1SWAG

what are your guys thoughts on a price friendly header with good performance for the k20. Any suggestions?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what are your guys thoughts on a price friendly header with good performance for the k20. Any suggestions?
price friendly? If you don't mind replica headers, the clubrsx header or the hi tech replica header would probably be good enough for you.

EJ1SWAG

What do you guys think about 17x10 +20 on my rsx? Think its a little too big or what. I have a chance to pick up some wheels in this size for a really good price but this is the only size available. Thoughts?