EJ6 Turbo Build

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so jealous you had a cherry picker lol. just pulled my engine but i took it apart to pull it out lol so it was lighter.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Thay was at pull it place. I really dont want to explain the pain in the ass it was to jault that big sob down empty yet alone with the engine on the gravel. Setup is basically the same with vitara 75.5 from speedfactory eagle rods this time i am also porting and shimming oil pump which was not done as i asked before

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Got quote from machine shop today on getting engine bored honed notched and cleaned. I also got my piston rings in today.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Going with .004 ptw this time i need a good write up on y8 oil pump porting or let me know if yall think i should just switch to z6 oil pump. Still need a few gaskets and possible write up on timing.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Gaskets ordered block is bored, honed, and notched just waiting on machine shop to put it back together. I may actually have this thing up and going before tune date. Still need a really good write up with more detail on oil pump porting for the y8. All i have seen is one and i just need more detail so i dont f up. I do have 2 now however prefer not to have problems.

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car is not my style but i love it haha. threw a rod in my car and swapped in a new block. been such a pain. tuned in for this car. get it cracking man

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I fotgot to take pics sorry people motor came out very nice dropped everthing off at my buddys dads house so progress is about to be balls to the wall to get this finished before halloween.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is a nice turn around, i have h beams and those suckers are heavy duty

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I am hoping i can eventually sell my fjs and since fj isnt around anymore as of right now maybe i can get decent amount for them