f**ked Up My Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well oviously you got the valve cover off. do you know how to take the timing belt off

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMFG.....dude seriously your better off just dumpin the motor. if you have no knowledge what so ever of working on motors or anything like that.....honestly just sell the motor for what ever. either that or if you do attempt to do this yourself you might just end up spending more than needed because of f**k ups, and so on

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can't look at this thread anymore...

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow you fkd the poor R am going be real YOU cant drive it takes a lot to kill a type R they are rev happy motors 82rpm allday long My friend did the same thing exept it was b/c of his trany. it would pop out of gear it only toook about 5-6 times of this hella high and fast reving to bend a valve I'll buy that head of you

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright im serioulsy about to be done with this thread because you have 8+ pages of suggestions and you have done nothing. you obviously dont have the money to fix this, and you have no idea what your doing so i suggest you get someone who knows what they're doing to either help you or do it for you. if you took the valve cover off and noticed you cant see one of the valves, that means it dropped into the cylinder. That means a valve fell in and with a piston pumping up and down at about 150 times a second. it bashed the f**k out of everything in that cylinder. at the very least you will need a new piston, get the block honed (im sure the cylinder wall in that cylinder is all f**ked up too), the head will have to come off to replace those valves in that cylinder. this motor is garbage dude and from the sounds of your knoledge and budget you lack the funds and the means to fix it. either shell out the money to fix this correctly (have a reputable shop rebuild it all for you) or go back to a d series until you learn more about this. this is the last time im giving advice here becuaes you obviously havnt listened at all.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright im serioulsy about to be done with this thread because you have 8+ pages of suggestions and you have done nothing. you obviously dont have the money to fix this, and you have no idea what your doing so i suggest you get someone who knows what they're doing to either help you or do it for you. if you took the valve cover off and noticed you cant see one of the valves, that means it dropped into the cylinder. That means a valve fell in and with a piston pumping up and down at about 150 times a second. it bashed the f**k out of everything in that cylinder. at the very least you will need a new piston, get the block honed (im sure the cylinder wall in that cylinder is all f**ked up too), the head will have to come off to replace those valves in that cylinder. this motor is garbage dude and from the sounds of your knoledge and budget you lack the funds and the means to fix it. either shell out the money to fix this correctly (have a reputable shop rebuild it all for you) or go back to a d series until you learn more about this. this is the last time im giving advice here becuaes you obviously havnt listened at all.
:word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word:
:word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word:
:word::word::word::word:

got a little over board but point taken someone close this thread

honda_ek9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OMFG.....dude seriously your better off just dumpin the motor. if you have no knowledge what so ever of working on motors or anything like that.....honestly just sell the motor for what ever. either that or if you do attempt to do this yourself you might just end up spending more than needed because of f**k ups, and so on
haha...thanks for helpin...keep yo comments to urself...

kynetguy

5+ Year Member
You boosted? i am with the line of thought of a melted plug. Like perhaps detonation over time has destroed it. Yank the had and check it out. If its detonation, I would not be shocked to find pitted pistons.

I think it would be totally impossible for a piston to hit a plug without other very obvious damage. . .like a half of a rod through the wide of the block, valve problems, etc. . .

honda_ek9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You boosted? i am with the line of thought of a melted plug. Like perhaps detonation over time has destroed it. Yank the had and check it out. If its detonation, I would not be shocked to find pitted pistons.

I think it would be totally impossible for a piston to hit a plug without other very obvious damage. . .like a half of a rod through the wide of the block, valve problems, etc. . .
no im not boosting...but then one of the piston has a whole in it...and 1 smashed sparkplug from that piston i thin...and maybe a bent rod...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude, that motor is garbage now. you can maybe salvage the crank and cams to sell off which would give you some money to look into finding an LS long block for cheap..

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
enough of this thread. 11 pages of suggestions, people telling you where to go for research on how to do things yourself and you still failed epically. take it to a motor shop or sell the car. sorry that was so harsh but you didnt seem to get the point

Status
Not open for further replies.