Finally post my car... EG COUPE

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I would take that pic down if I was you...

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
by tha way just FYI its not an EG coupe. its an EJ1. coupes are not EG they are EJ.
Thanks for the coment your certainly right... i knew that but always related it to an EG... i should change that...

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
K so i got my set of rear disk conversion....
Calipers are just from and EG6 as well as the trailing arms...
Here are the calipers, i just painted them... hope it looks nice

Also got my buddy to ship me some drilled disks... im liking them... just gotta wait for nicer weather and ill be throwing this in.

Well fellas thats all for now.. .ill keep thinking what else to get. for now im just saving for a GSR swap which is 3800$ installed and everything... any more recommendations will be appreciated. ill take a quick snap shot of engine bay soon, just havent had time. Its freaking cold out there. -30C today....:cry:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Brakes look good and do the swap yourself. You have a lot of making up to do after that pic you posted.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice looking coupe. Should scoot along once you get that GSR swap.

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
Brakes look good and do the swap yourself. You have a lot of making up to do after that pic you posted.
:smackself

O yeah now that i remember i also got the side markers... i gotta borrow a dremmel and ill put them... need the wiring map tho... ill look for it

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dang bro, she looks pretty clean. I'd be happy to rock that for sure.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^

:rolf:

dude, gotta rock that pic with confidence.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No matter who you are, I don't think it's possible to rock that picture with confidence...

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ chuck norris? lol

up about those wheels go with axis ones =) yum. red on red na ah

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
Yeah I didn't think red on red goes together.... I prbly go with the gold ones and polished lip. Talking about something else, how hard is it to sell the old d16 once I swap this out. Do ppl usuLly just end up throwing them on the garbage kuz this one I treated her well. Not many k's and still lots of juice. I just got the head redone, changed valves oem and refitment of piston rings. What could I ask for it? 180ks on engine.

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
I took some pics last night with a buddy of mine. Cant take the credits for the quality.. i really like them... im use to cell phone pics... these ones made my day tho...

More to come later... funny thing about this is that we went around 12sh to this parking lot and when we were done we couldnt get out of here kuz we didnt have money to pay our way out....

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
I have been advising people about the rear disk conversion for this gen of civics and here are the parts I have obtained for it. I believe these everything you need anyways, for basic swap.
- Trailing arms from a DC or Civic 3 door hatch with disks or 4 door EX with disks.
- Prop valve from a 92-95 civic 3 or 4 doors with disks
- Master cylinder from a DC RS non-abs
- for mine i got good price for new disks and pads
- also got braided lines for the rear ones
- Make sure you get ebrake cables for the respective trailing arm. if you get one from a DC use the DC ones. same for EG/EJ

Any questions, just ask...

95CiveX-Mc

5+ Year Member
yo dude, jus for aome info-
with whatever rear trailing arms u go with make sure the rta bushings are good**

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
yo dude, jus for aome info-
with whatever rear trailing arms u go with make sure the rta bushings are good**
Hey bro thanks for keeping an eye on the swap, but how do i know they are good. they seem ok no cracks. i thought about replacing them and buying oem ones kuz i dont like much the polyutherano ones (sorry for spelling i just dont know). They honda dealer ship quoted me for 60 bucks each. not sure if i really wanna change them now. can you advise? or a better place where to get them from? i also need the banjo bolt from one trailing arm kuz i lost it. f**king idiot me.