Finally post my car... EG COUPE

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
Yeah man it was a shitty picture taken in the summer...
Thanks for the cmment

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks pretty clean, i like the spoilers on coupes, i think they look dumb without one. i agree on the rims, red would look good, probably get the shade as close to the cars as possible.

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
Hey thanks man, yeah i like the spoiler too.. not so big is good.

So yesterday a was trying to put the drilled front brakes and pads and s**t it didnt fit. the ones i got sent were for regular 92-95 civics, i mean non-SI. I dint know they were bigger so now i gotta wait longer for them to come.

Took couple of pics while there.... my buddy was trying a new lense in his camera

Also made another payment on GSR engine, just a grand left to go and ill be throwing everything i got to this car... Engine, rear disc conv, sway bars, rear LCAs, drilled disks, side markers.... cant wait yo! lol

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
Alright so I am almost done payments for swap... its looking cool, the story is going to start and the fun will never end... Coming from JDMsource in Calgary. B18C.... i should have it all paid by next week... once it comes you know whats gonna happen...

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
yeah i actaully would like to get some nice wheels once i dump it... im planning on gettig PIC and these wheels and tires
They are WRDChevlonDEMesh wrapped in FalkenAzenisRT-615

And i want this stance... so sexy

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF is an EG coupe?

Nice car tho, makes me miss my EJ1

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
WTF is an EG coupe?

Nice car tho, makes me miss my EJ1
yeah bro i did a rear end conversion, its jdm coupe...it used to be a hatch..... lol naaahhh jk

however, i dont know how to change the title of the thread... when i go an try changing it in the first post it doesnt wanna work, who is the admin here im getting sick of thsi one, i seem stupid...

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are those wheels like 15/16x9 or what? Azenis only come in 205/50/15 or 16 and they look hella stretched. Depending on offset I'm going to say you won't fit those wheels. 15x8 0et is pushing it on EG frames

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
god dam i laugh so hard when i saw the pic with the gay pose. haha but its koo i like your civic. nice

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
Are those wheels like 15/16x9 or what? Azenis only come in 205/50/15 or 16 and they look hella stretched. Depending on offset I'm going to say you won't fit those wheels. 15x8 0et is pushing it on EG frames
Hey bro thanks for keeping an eye on the wheels. Not sure what the wheels are but I actually got the idea from another civic owner who is actually running them. He gave good feedback from them. His are not stretched tho. Not sure what your point was but yeah they should fit. I'm still looking for a perfect setup for my stretched setup. Not quite sure what numbers ppl run. I want 15 or 16 as a size?

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey bro thanks for keeping an eye on the wheels. Not sure what the wheels are but I actually got the idea from another civic owner who is actually running them. He gave good feedback from them. His are not stretched tho. Not sure what your point was but yeah they should fit. I'm still looking for a perfect setup for my stretched setup. Not quite sure what numbers ppl run. I want 15 or 16 as a size?
I'll be nice here because you don't seem like a know it all idiot. If you get a 15" rim, then you'll need a 15 tire, same deal with a 16" rim, you'll need a 16 tire. A tire size, 195/50/15, is probably the most common tire size for a 15" rim. The first digits are width, second digits height, and third digit the inner diameter, basically what size of rim the tire will fit.

I guess as far as clearing those wheels, it really all depends on how low you are. Offset is another big roll, you'll see that also mentioned as "et". Offset basically determinds how far your wheel sits out. 40et is common with the little Honda spec wheels, but they sit in the wheel well a decent amount. A safe offset without having to worry too much on a Honda is really no less then 20et. Find out what size those rims are, and what offset they are and post it up, then we can tell you a good tire to stretch. But to get a super stretched look, a 195/45 or 195/50 won't do justice. That's what I'm rockin' and it barely looks stretched. Nankang, shitty tires but wicked rare sizes, makes a 165/50/15. They're a pretty hard tire to get, but that would be hella stretched on a 15x8 wheel and pretty much on the dangerous side.

PM me if you got any more questions about this wheel business. It would suck for you to order some wheels and not have them fit.

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
I'll be nice here because you don't seem like a know it all idiot..
Ok i think you call me an idiot and you dont need to go there bud. I apppreciate your help and yeah i dont know much about this business... so sorry for ofending your high mighty knowledge about this. ill keep in touch with you once i get the money in hand to buy this. thank you. lets be friends=)

hot96coupe

5+ Year Member
He said he'd be nice since you don't seem like an idiot. He would have flamed anyone else.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll be nice here because you don't seem like a know it all idiot.
Try reading that again mister. I don't want you to buy wheels that you think you can fit, and have them not fit.

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
Try reading that again mister. I don't want you to buy wheels that you think you can fit, and have them not fit.
lol.. yeah sorry man i guess i got the wrong impression here :roll:... i apologize. i know your trying to help and i was getting stupid... i guess im stupid at the end... lol
yeah i know that if i get 15 wheels i need 15 tires, i just dont know how to play with the width of tires when doing the streching looking part... you know what ill look for the wheels im thinking for sure to get kuz the previous ones i posted i cant find anywhere. once i post the wheel size you can tell me if i can fit this falken tires or not in a way that i have some streching look, or you can recommend me some good/decent price tires... thank for your help Alex=)