I am a new member. This is my Honda Civic.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
this is a very jdm forum

nice paint OP but theres a reason why the "stupid civic trend" exists. Some of us simply prefer quality parts with OEM fitment. I dont know many people that like their body panels flapping in the wind as they drive down the highway.

Car has alot of potential, gl

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that body kit definitely doesn't flow with your car it looks ridiculous.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I first signed up for this forum I thought there was going to be some cool mellow people on here but I was wrong... So many judgers.... I am for sure not trying to be like a car in a movie... I bought everything & made it look like a whole new car just because I have money to put whatever I want in it... My theme came off from my own creative thought. I guess I shouldn't even bother to show you the interior because I will just be judged & put in a joke category. I don't think compliments or positive feedback exists with people like most of you on this forum, thats a shame. So keep hating on my ride just because I am 20 years old who has some money to put whatever I want in my civic. Maybe some day you will post your civic on a forum & get point & laughed at if this "trend" ever switches the way I am going with my civic.

Keep judging & have a nice day...
relax man were not judging. were giving you our opinions

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine doesn't look "rice" BRO....I invested a lot of money into it.... everyone can keep saying crap about my car just because i don't follow some stupid civic trend. An original is worth more then a copy anyway.
rice = anything (domestic or foreign), with exterior modifications done to enhance the exterior of the vehicle to an extreme. consisting of body kits, aftermarket headlights (not jdm, edm for these are oem parts), aftermarket tail lights (consisting of altezza, led or odd ball designs), removing one wiper arm, aftermarket fenders (consisting of z3 style, m3 style to mention a few), rear wings that protrude high (whale tails, aftermarket odd design spoilers an "performance" wings), stickers advertising which parts you MAY or MAY NOT have installed in the car (a couple is fine, but 5 or more is too much), windshield banners advertising that your car is a honda (or civic, accord, an so on), vinals or graphics on the car, annoying paint schemes....all while basically doin nothing to add actual performance to the vehicle itself...

over all no matter how much you stuck into it... its still a civic, so thus its worth what ever kbb says its worth. just like every other civic out there, its not unique...its still a civic

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Judging = To form an opinion or estimation without knowing the facts.
actually you're wrong

Main Entry: judge
Pronunciation: \ˈjəj\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): judged; judg·ing
Etymology: Middle English juggen, from Anglo-French juger, from Latin judicare, from judic-, judex judge, from jus right, law + dicere to decide, say — more at just, diction
Date: 13th century

transitive verb

1: to form an opinion about through careful weighing of evidence and testing of premises

judging. (2010). In Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
Retrieved July 13, 2010, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/judging

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think i have an IDEA, how your interior looks like...........You painted the Interior to match the exterior.......???

Did i win....haha..lol

AMF

so what you like to see stock look civics? what fun is that? esp. with a custom 2 tone paint job that actually flows.
i think what everyone is trying to say is that the look you have is a bit out dated. NO OFFENSE but the look today is the JDM look right now and your car would be the s**t if we were still in the 90's ... if you look closely, the lines on the kit, it does not match the original lines on the car it self... in fact, i think almost all of the kits that ever existed never flowed correctly with hondas in general... i personally only liked lip kits at the most and was never into those body kits and even those lip kits are too much sometimes.... but then again, it's your car (different strokes for different folks) but then again it's our opinion too....." you asked"... don't take this the wrong way, we're just tryin to put you up on game.... oh and welcome to the site ;)

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my civic is a joke bro, its cool. *insert HA-HAs here"
well here's the thing, if you like your car... then so be it. what we say is OUR OPINION.. you may not like our cars but that's YOUR OPINION. if you can take the criticism as well as dish it out...then you'll fit in here fine. there are active members on this site that have body kits a stuff on their car...thats just how they like their car to look.

your getting all upset because people don't like the way it looks, but that's our OPINION.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to the club hope you enjoy your stay here with us

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
This guy can't be serious? Every forum I've ever been on always has some newb who's never seen a car forum before, bought stuff off of craigslist and eBay after watching a F&F movie and "builds" their car based off of that THEN gets butthurt when a group of 500+ enthusiasts who obviously share similar style rag on it. Why join up, then be super anxious for opinions and ideas, then when you get them you get pissy, misquote stuff, and act tough w/ the typical ricer mentality? If we really bugged you that much, you'd have left after the first "comeback" response you left.

If you stick around, whether you like it / realize it or not, your car will come down off this....cliff and be simpler and cleaner. We'll see how it looks in a year :lol:

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
well dude i like your car....the paint job is awsome i just dont like that style of body kit... i really cant hate couse i have a body kit on mine and a carbonfiber hood and a aluminum wing. (not my idea) but thats what i like. i have tould meany of my buddys in my car club here that i wish i had stock bumpers...thats for the looks now for the speed.(which isnt much) i have a mini me swap which is a d16y7 bottom end and a d16y8 vtec head with a cold air intake skunk 2 intake skunk2 timeing/cam gear header 3inch exhaust light wight fly wheel. the way you did your car is the way you like it and the way they did there cars is the way they like. just dont take everthing you read to heart...seance i have been on here i have learned alot by reaing alot of the post. this is a good place to be