I am a new member. This is my Honda Civic.

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haters will hate. Do what you want, regardless, if you dig it, do it. Just because I wouldnt do it doesnt mean you shouldnt, that our opinion. Just dont be as closed minded as most people. Be open to sugestions, especially if your first post is, "do you like it".Be ready for a "f**k NO IT LOOKS HIDEOUS!" or "man i would buttsex your exhaust!" Do you need us to drool over something we dont like. Im 100% real when i give an opinion, if you dont want it, stay riding around with your friends in Pittsburg, but if you want some honesty then here you go. Just be open minded, dont try to be an internet tough guy, and accept people opinions/critisisms with some respect, Its like asking me do i like to fight and then getting mad when i hit you in the face.

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and be real, YOU SEE THAT GAP BY YOUR HOOD EVERYDAY, dont get mad just because we pointed it out.
ALso, Fiberglass has proven to be a weak material, Urethanes flap in the wind, BUT ABS PLASTIC is what cars are made with, if fiberglass was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn awesome, why doesnt Honda put them on their stock?

AMF

everyone post their rides.... if you responded post a picture of your civic. I agree about the headlights & the gap in front of the car... The gap is only there because the bodykit. If I need to switch some things (lights,rims,bumpers,sides) I want links to find where to buy them. I like the paint job, if the rims need to be smaller then Ill adjust it according because I have skunk2 coil overs & I love the slam look.
don't mind the negativity, you're ok in my book simply b-cuz you're into hondas.... just be open to constructive criticism, i know some of us have different views on what that is exactly but believe me, i reacted just like you when i first joined b-cuz i was so defensive about my baby (car).... you'll be ok, this site is full of good guys who know what the f**k they're doing.... if you ever have a question type it in and they're will be someone with an answer... as far as what brands of products you'll be looking for, just go to the parts section on this web site to give you an idea of what to look for.... because of the way the economy is going right now, it is a very good time to buy name brand parts b-cuz everybody is lowering they're prices to stay in business... you can buy quality products for real good prices right now that usually cost 3 times as much.... as far as your rims go, they're OK... i can imagine them tucked into fenderwell and it'll look pretty good...

in the near future, if you ask for opinions, be ready to hear some negativity b-cuz there will always be someone who does'nt obtain the same vision as you......

i only have 2 pics of my car, the one you see now and another one at a diff angle... just click on my garage to the left.... if you wanna post your opinion feel free.....

oh and if you wanna see some dope ass civics go to youtube and look up 92-95 civic tribute....

AMF

believe it or not, ebay has some good stuff on they're.... i go to password jdm or better yet, you can just google what ever ur lookin for and it'll lead you all kinds of web sites.... but lately, i personaly been goin though ebay simply cuz of they're prices.... you can go with 16's... thats what i have on my car right now but imma bout order another set of 17's on the side and tuck the hell out of it just to showoff a lil bit :D

about those speaker grills and visors though, i would get them back to they're original look... but thats just me :???:
but dont quote me on it

and gunnmetal always looks good on grey or silver

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for the side, get the OEM EK side skits or go back to stock.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everyone post their rides.... if you responded post a picture of your civic. I agree about the headlights & the gap in front of the car... The gap is only there because the bodykit. If I need to switch some things (lights,rims,bumpers,sides) I want links to find where to buy them. I like the paint job, if the rims need to be smaller then Ill adjust it according because I have skunk2 coil overs & I love the slam look.
Heres my Civic!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Id just lose the bodykit then dump it. But thats my opinion. Different strokes for different folks. You will always find haters on every forum and in real life. If you like the look thats cool. But dont get pissed off when people say they dont like it. Its life!

AMF

If I got rid of the bodykit for the stock bumpers, would I be able to slam it with the 18inch rims on it? or do I need smaller rims?
woah! 18's !?!?!?!

thats way too big for the chassis !!! the biggest should be 17's smallest 15's..... with 18's, you wont get that low or low at all..... just go with 16's, it seems to be just right....

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
Fifteens or 16s would look best, IMO, plus you can get the entire car low and still have a nice looking set of wheels. OE sideskirts (colormatched of course) would look GREAT.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: Hopefully you get your car in the right direction man... Good luck...