I am a new member. This is my Honda Civic.

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For shits sake... Page 1 to Page 9 is a complete transformation! BrandonDull, its really good to see you accepting your Civic could use a little update... Not saying your Civic didn't look like a complete udder failure!

Here is mine, a 1994 Honda Civic Si hatchback... Not many pictures of it tho...

Impressed you took some criticism and decided to take it upon yourself to make a change for the better...
Excited to see the pictures once you get everything together, great turn around bro! Keep it up!!

RedArmy72

your gunna learn quick that everyone on here likes the stock look for some reason and i dont get it, but thats what makes the world go round, as for the body kit, its nice and if it was free i woulda put it on too but it just dont look right and i cant put my finger on it, but its still a nice ride bro. check out mine if ya got time

EJ6 Miami

Damn you just f**king pwned the ricer civic lmao this is mine after paint and foglights :D but nice work bro and great progress.

BrandonDull

For shits sake... Page 1 to Page 9 is a complete transformation! BrandonDull, its really good to see you accepting your Civic could use a little update... Not saying your Civic didn't look like a complete udder failure!

Here is mine, a 1994 Honda Civic Si hatchback... Not many pictures of it tho...

Impressed you took some criticism and decided to take it upon yourself to make a change for the better...
Excited to see the pictures once you get everything together, great turn around bro! Keep it up!!
that picture is tight bro. I cant wait to get that body kit off my car! lol

d16y7 98 dx

d16y7 98 dx
I like your car! I do have a mugen lip with all the stock parts I bought. In the process of getting money to install & paint the stock parts! I am glad I am on the right path! lol.
thats good to hear. im tellin you man your gona love it. it takes time but when you finish itll be so worth it..and fresh pain like your gona have makes the car look so good. thats the flaw on mine, the paint job sucks.

aeaddy03

Up And Coming
5+ Year Member
very nice turnaround on your civic bro. love the craigslist pickups and cant wait to see it put together.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow.... hahahahahaha awesome thread..... OP glad to see you changing it around, for real..

As much as try and say "its your car do what you want," your car was horrible before....

Beautiful turnaround, my car is in my sig, stock 91 civic right now, haha imma slam its nuts to the ground and DD her till she dies, then drop a new motor in and kill 'er again ;) I once bought a 97 civic coupe that had a full body kit + lowered 2 inches..... I was rubbing everything haha. Traded the altezzas/bodykit for their stock counterparts ASAP, bought some gunmetal slips and LOVED the low and simple look.

Your pics are crisp BTW, why haven't you put on bumpers?

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We all know nothing at one point dude, that is where learning comes in. I understand not wanting to learn on your own DD though.

I will tell you this... My friend with a 2001-"ish" grand am [I believe] is a legit ricer and his car is just horrible. 19" Rims, Halo Headlights, Altezza Taillights, Huge obnoxious system, 5% tint all the way around. Its so sad to see how he ruined that car.
  • He has never touched a wrench or anything, everything on his car was installed by shops. it is pathetic in my eyes.
  • His projectors aim the light STRAIGHT to the ground, he has to drive with his brights on, he has no clue what adjusting them even means.
  • His rims have such small tires on them and he buys such crap tires locally for cheap that he blows tires continuously.
  • His altezzas are super chrome and the lights/blinkers simply blind you if you are driving behind him.
  • His system sounds horrible, you cannot hear the lyrics to songs and just hear ugly rattles, not to mention his big blue LED on his dash to control his amp.
another is my auntie, today she went to the dealer in her Alero to get her brakes done, 4 rotors and 2 sets of pads, they charged her ~650$ I could have done it for her for 150 if she had told me.

Learning about cars is a great knowledge, you save MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD $$$ in the long run.

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
Awesome job Brandon. You'll love that feeling knowing that people are checkin' your s**t out in the good way :thumbup: