I am a new member. This is my Honda Civic.

818EK_

I will. Do you think I am going in a good direction with it? Will the paint job look nice with the stock setup, new rims, & slammed on the ground. I do have skunk2 coil overs.
if your going with other people opinion on how to dress you car,,
its not really gonna be your car,:brickshead: its thier image on how they like it,

the beauty of hondas is that thier so many aftm parts your creating the car the way "YOU" want it,
thats why i bought a civic. . . . . .

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Once you get the stock bumpers and smaller rims, it'll look great dude. I agree with everyone on the paint job too, it looks good. Post pics with the stock parts asap! :thumbs up

whogottaferio

hey man whats up. im a noob to the club but i must say,the car is clean man.
oh wait,minus the
headlights,body kit(especially the front bumper).
i like the wheels except they should be 16s.
these days fast and furious is just a movie,and the JDM thing is kinda how things go.
cleans hondas are in,thats the way to go.
you have a coupe,so get an OEM lip from an EX. lower the car over 16s and get a decent exhaust and you'll get more love from the OG honda Gods
oh and a solid color wont hurt. all black or white looks good on EG coupes

xx2000CIVICxx

5+ Year Member
haha. no offense but for the first couple pages you were flamin there. but OP, glad to hear you are headed in the right direction. i like the color of it. Post some pictures up after you get the OEM bumpers on.

whogottaferio

no harm meant by bringing up f&f dude! i like the paint too,its just where im from,the guys that fly coupes usually do a solid mellow color. theres nothing wrong with the color you have though. i'd love to see it slammed over 16s. black with a polished lip or something close. keep posting as it gets better dude!

AMF

DAMN HOMIE !!! you work quick as f**k !!!! finally theres someone on this site that actually does what they say they're gonna do.... good s**t, keep up the good work !!!! :drive:

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why do all civic people love the "stock" look??
A lot of us like the stock look because we are highly modded.. and want our cars to appear as stock as possible on the outside. Many members of this forum appreciate the whole JDM concept.. though there are a few who have some really nice flowing body kits as well.

To each his own, it's your ride. Rock it any way you want to... it belongs to you, make it how you want and appreciate it for what you've made it...

I kept the stock look to my car (check out my build thread link below), but I still appreciate the occasional clean body kit here and there.

Good luck with your ride and welcome to the forum.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn! this thread turned 180* real quick...
brandondull good luck on converting to stock! post some pics when you get it together for sure!

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
To each his own, it's your ride. Rock it any way you want to... it belongs to you, make it how you want and appreciate it for what you've made it...
^^This!^^

18's are too big for that gen. Only the newest two gens can really pull them off, and only if done right on 7th gens. 16's from what i've seen always look great. You can't go wrong there. Props on losing the body kit already. that was fast man.