Intertwined's '99 DAP hatch

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
took the RSX to the Tail of the Dragon today. Car handled quite well for stock shocks and lowering springs

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
took the RSX to the Tail of the Dragon today. Car handled quite well for stock shocks and lowering springs
:like:

I've wanted to try my Si out there ever since taking my bike out there a few years ago... just never have had the chance to drive it so far for some joy riding.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
going to look at a B16A swapped EG hatch tomorrow, and also gonna check out 2 different DC tegs at IA on sunday.

I like the RSX but its just not the car for me so going to trade it off to someone that will enjoy it more.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock:

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol Child. I really like the K20a2. just not feeling the car itself. it has to much mass for how I like to drive.

from pics the EG hatch looks like its in good shape, and the 2 different DC tegs both already have the JDM ITR front end conversion done. one is GSR swapped and the other is a B18B1.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its actually weird to say, but im proud of you

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shed weight. Take away the extras that the rsx has to make it equal to a eg/dc like light weight seats instead of the heavy airbagged leathers, some of the weight is performance related too though, like the much bigger brakes and wheels to clear the brakes for example.

Maybe it's just me, id go with a superlaggera rsx (lol) over a lightweight older civic or integra with less power and an older platform.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i can dig that. it also comes down to it feels more..........refined I guess I could say. just don't have that same "raw" driving experience as I did in the SI and hatch.

even if I were to put it on a diet and remove some creature comforts I still don't think it would give me what im looking for.

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i can dig that. it also comes down to it feels more..........refined I guess I could say. just don't have that same "raw" driving experience as I did in the SI and hatch.

even if I were to put it on a diet and remove some creature comforts I still don't think it would give me what im looking for.
My wife said something similar this weekend while we were driving around in my 98 hatch. She said she felt like she was sitting right on the road, and like we're going faster than we were..... she's been driving my 07 Si.. and while it is much MUCH faster.... it still feels much more subdued than older civics.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I call it, the go kart effect haha. But I get you guys.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thinking about paint matching the VIS hood. waiting on a quote to refinish it before i decide on going that route.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it is a tough call, but after the rain weve had lately i looked at it while it was all wet and shiny. it looks alright, but imo would need a CF trunk and roof to look real good. So most likely going to paint match it.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm really into the "less is more" look right now.. Sounds like a good plan to me, paint that ish!

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ordered some parts for self christmas presents

K-Tuned D/B short shifter
K-Tuned Black DC/EK battery tie down
Hard Race shifter bushings
Buddy Club White Type A shift knob

also buying full tune up supplies.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got some of my christmas parts in today. Velocityshop.com has my vouch. bought on Tuesday, received today (Thursday).