I figured I would start a build thread since my car has already come along way. The coupe before she was rescued was sitting under a tree for roughly 2-3 years. When she was found the whole car was covered with black decomposing leaves and sap. To my surprise the interior was spotless and just needed a little tlc. When we opened the hood we found out why she was sitting. Number 2 cylinder was through the block and connecting rod laying in the oil pan. The hole in the block was the size of a large coffee can!! You could see number 1 cylinder and see number 3 connecting rod and yes the engine bay was an oily nightmare. The price was right so I jumped on it and had a wrecker hook her up and bring her home. So after we got her to the garage/home, hosed her off, and pulled the old engine. She received a Y8 w/cai, wheels/tires, and started the clean up process. So as of now she is a DD and getting little stuff as I go. Eventually she will have all engine internals done and trans built to hold about 15psi of boost. Suspension, paint, and interior freshened up. Will keep updated as much as possible and as always any questions feel free to ask not bash. BTW didn't get pics when she was under the tree unfortunately.