Kwiks 93 Coupe slow build

emerican

Registered VIP
lol i hear ya man i usally end up doiing all mine little by little,but id love to be able to do it all at once most of the times if possible lol.

kwiks93

lol i hear ya man i usally end up doiing all mine little by little,but id love to be able to do it all at once most of the times if possible lol.
Well it will be little by little until hopefully everything goes through in Feb. If it all goes well (praying) then thats when the engine and trans comes out. Until then it's just flip a quarter and see what gets done,lol.

emerican

Registered VIP
I hope it goes threw man im waiting on my G.I education bill to go through so theyll pay for my school plus 700 bucks a month just for doing what im already doing lol. My stepfather who has been active military for over 15 years and is in the guard now said he wasnt going back to college and transfered it to me which i am very greatful for.

kwiks93

Hell yeah and mad props to step dad for looking out for you. Hope it all goes through then you can send me your trans so I can go through it,lol.

kwiks93

Also on a sad note,,,, Altenator is dead, so now it's replaced and the ole girl is back up and running. Must have killed it with the sub and amp combo,lol. After some checking it looks like it was the original or darn close to it. Either way it lasted a long time and after sitting for all them years I am surprised it worked at all.

emerican

Registered VIP
SOrry ot hear it died, but it is a small miracle that it worked in the first place lol.

kwiks93

^^^^^ Alright you two, now the sh** is going to hit the fan!!!!!!!!!! We got a house with a garage so now it's on after we move!!!! Time to start doing the body work and shaving the bi*** till she is smooth like buttttttter. Also am waiting on a call back from Autism speaks about it being a promotional ride, so if that goes through the graphics will be finalized and interior material will be on the way!!!!!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice, congrats on getting the house, now you have a covered area to work & paint.

emerican

Registered VIP
Congrats man glad you found one it wont be fun to move everything again, but itll defintly be worth it.