Kwiks 93 Coupe slow build

kwiks93

Looking forward to the suck, again it goes with out saying, lol, we will get that bolt outta there some how.
^^^^First part of that???WTF???,lol,,,,,,,,,,my prediction on that bolt is ummmmmm hold on ummmmmmmm almost have a psychic vision ummmmmmmm got it!!!!!! A whole lot of cussing, a big f***ing hammer, and if all else fails a rented cutting torch!!!!!!lmao

kwiks93

Also forgot, this goes out to the dumb ass Latino American(god I hope thats PC) in the white 96-99 Sedan with shi**y ass bubbled tinted windows, Altezza tail lights, some junk a** wanna be system, and a nice new shiny 3/4 inch exhaust!!!!!!! Next time you want to cut off a coupe you might want to make sure it is not a Crazy A** red one that has a swap in it!!!!!! Next time instead of me just downshifting into 3rd and bumping your bumper, I will plow that P.O.S. and put you in the middle of a F**king water canal. Have a nice day!!!!!!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll let him comment on the work but here are pics I took of the new LCA's.

The bolts were seized so the struts were done.

kwiks93

I'll let him comment on the work but here are pics I took of the new LCA's.

The bolts were seized so the struts were done.

Ok #1 Thank you DJ for all your help, left over parts and for keeping me from kicking the sh*t out of my car!!!! #2 The driver side strut bolt was already snapped and seized in the lca, the passenger side was intact but seized as well. We tried an impact, cut off wheels, a big A** hammer, and still it told us to f*** off!!!!! So fortunately DJ saved his old struts from when I installed his Tokico set up, again thank you a ton!!!!!!! So now the coupe has new lca's, EJ rear struts, my old springs and top mounts. All in all it sucked but could have been worse if the other bolts were seized too.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just glad the old struts were in good condition & fit since yours is a 93 & mine is a 96, anything I can help I will even though I wasn't much help, I was just a pair of extra hands & the occasional foot, lol!

emerican

Registered VIP
Glad it all worked out man.
I got super lucky when i did my lca's it took less than 45 min only one bolt was difficult at all 10 min later i got that one out.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well we pulled a bunch of bolts just so we had enough just it case more broke off.

kwiks93

I will quote my yeti a** brother when I told him about it."Thats what happens up north you get rust haha". Well now he can keep the rust and we will enjoy the 80 degree winter. Now who's laughing???, lol

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well it feels good in FL today, nice breeze & getting colder on Wednesday, can't wait!

emerican

Registered VIP
Its cold as hell in GA right now least where im at i hate it. I live in the south to not deal with this type s**t lol.

kwiks93

Well thanks to DJ's heads-up craigslist watching I now have a hood (not beat to hell by crazy hammer wielding midgets) and a glove box that is not broke on one side. Dude also has alot more stuff available thats coming off a 92 hatch. If anyone is interested holler and either DJ or myself will give you the info. Guy is cool and willing to make deals!!!!! Will have pics later today after the hood is lined up. Also going to try and get the wheels painted, brackets painted, and amp and sub installed(again thanks a ton DJ). Will post what gets finished as soon as its done.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well thanks to DJ's heads-up craigslist watching I now have a hood (not beat to hell by crazy hammer wielding midgets) and a glove box that is not broke on one side. Dude also has alot more stuff available thats coming off a 92 hatch. If anyone is interested holler and either DJ or myself will give you the info. Guy is cool and willing to make deals!!!!! Will have pics later today after the hood is lined up. Also going to try and get the wheels painted, brackets painted, and amp and sub installed(again thanks a ton DJ). Will post what gets finished as soon as its done.
No problem bro, anytime, I'm glad he had the right glove box to fit, also nice you got a decent hood, now it's time to get s**t done.

kwiks93

Neighbors dont hate me yet,lol. Here are a couple pics of the new little things installed. Thanks again DJ slowly but surely it is starting to show progress,lol.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

kwiks93

Thanks Dj and E!! If the weather stays it may be time to start on the body work.(which I am looking forward to and dreading at the same time) Changing parts is one thing but once I lay down the artwork/tribals it will be alot more permanent. May just wait a couple months and see what happens with things and see if it's T-bo time after Feb. Either way it's little by little or ahhh F*** it all at once,lol