Kwiks 93 Coupe slow build

kwiks93

Talk to the wife and tell her to get all her Sh** out of my garage!!!!!!! lol I keep moving more and more into the house and putting it in her way so she has to either move it or unpack it. =) So hopefully the car will be in the garage next weekend for the first round of body work and shaving.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We all want to see that!

kwiks93

Well keep your ears open for someone with a cnc so I can get some billet parts made. Gonna try my a** off to prove a whole lot of people wrong.

emerican

Registered VIP
will defintly be tuned in for progress pics if u dont want em up here yet txt my phone.

kwiks93

Ok it's been a little bit since I could actually say I did something to the old girl, but here is the scoop. 1) Got two tires replaced that my wife and a curb at the bank decided that they didnt like. So since they wanted them changed(cut the crap out of the side wall and rashed the rim) they are now changed. 2) Started with the worst one of the rims(lets just say the wife/bank wheel) sprayed with Tal-strip so the painting process can begin shortly and sanded out alot of the rash and oxydation that the nice winter up north provided. Slow process but so far so good and will take pics soon. 3) Ordered the cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads today. When they come in I will paint the calipers and install them and of course take pics so you all dont yell at me for "progress pics",lol So some work done, but just a little slow with the move.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well you will get lots of stuff done at one time when you get the brake parts in, I need to paint my calipers too.

kwiks93

Well this one of those updates that you would rather not have to give, but here it is. A few of you that have tuned in to my build know that I have busted my A** just to get her where she is and then I find this crap. When I found this nice surprise sarcasm of course) all I wanted to do was go back up north and choke my brother. He handled the top end of the motor while I was finishing up all the stuff underneath. I knew I should have checked but Da** he should have known better. Well to the pics
[/URL][/IMG] you can see where I scraped it with a screwdriver just to see how bad.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG] Can You see the SLUDGE WTF? This next one is what it should have looked like when it was put together, but guess not.
[/URL][/IMG]

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that is worse than what you described to me on the phone, hope it's cleaner now.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy crap, talk about engine sludge. My four door with 200,000 and a blown head gasket looked ten times cleaner under the VC. Hope you get it all cleaned out.

kwiks93

I am just glad that I caught it now before something major happened. I went ahead and flushed the motor and changed the oil, so will see if that helped when I take the v/c back off to paint it. Rotors and brakes should be here any minute. Going to paint the calipers and v/c at the same time so hopefully they get here soon so I have time to do it all today.