My 96 eJsix Civic Hatch, Short driver.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JCwidow, Thankx...

MOMO babe!!! I love MOMO brand for steering wheel!

Sorry everyone, forgot to ADD THIS on my interior mod.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Few month ago, I tried figure which light bulb died in the rear and i was by myself, so i had to use my lock to push my pedals.
[/IMG]
lol. Can't say I have seen this. Usually easier to grab a buddy or family member to help you out for a second.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
importfan1, yea it would be easier, but i didn't have any help... I was by myself...

bigboy106

no offense but you shouldnt turbo an automatic because it would be really hard to tune an automatic ecu...

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bigboy106. yea I figure i might not turbo it. I should just drop in an all carb product for intake Mani, headers, exhaust system, throttle body and intake pipe...

-Sounds
2 front 5inches Kickers
2 rear 6x7inches Kickers
Pioneer CD/am/fm receiver

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes, great option, but isn't compatible with a short dude, lol :lol: If i was rich, i would probably drop an pedal shifter on my steering hub :lol: For now, AT 4speed comforts me =)

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anyone know if I can still use this? I don't have the steering column part :( Made by Rebco. Was belong to an 10second civic.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JcWidow, thanks. I am consider quick release hub later on, but I want to concentrate on motor for now.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Few month ago, I tried figure which light bulb died in the rear and i was by myself, so i had to use my lock to push my pedals.

Where did you get your brake lock?

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought five years ago on ebay. I heard this the best lock, and uncut. The only way to get around it is to cut the brakes.