My first EG

95CivyHatch

I wanna see this photoshoot for sure now :shock:
Thanks dude, do you think the tails look alright? sorry about thread jack there for a second.
some picture worked for me some didnt didnt get to see the ails ill have to take a look when i get off of work and ill get back to you on that one.

nice the fat 5's do look good on ur eg bro ..i just sub to ur thread
thanks alot i take pride in the positive feedback you guys are leaving me ill keep you all posted and thnx for Subbing

95CivyHatch

Just a few updates and some pictures from drift Nirvana at summit point raceway

the updates:
so far ive managed to get this far on the hatchy

DNA H-brace
DNA front and rear upper strut bars, C-pillar bar and rear lower tie bar
Carbon Hatch cover
New exhaust
Blox Polished LCAs
(doesnt sound like much i know)

Future:

DOHC ZC
Supertech Springs and retainers
Nippon racing stg 2 turbo cams
Arp Head studs
Skunk2 cam gears
255 fuel pump
Dsm 450s
Tuned on 8lbs

Dampers Godspeed type rr 16 way adjustables
Suspension techniques 25mm front and 19mm rear swaybars
Blox rear subframe brace
Benen Bpillar bar
Tenzo R Big brake kit (compliments of a friend who wants to go back to stock)

And Now just a few pics from Drift Nirvana

95CivyHatch

So here is just a lil update went and picked up my front mount IC and piping and picked up some dsm 450s
tuesday i pick up the turbo mani and downpipe and oil lines, next pay check ill have the base map fuel pump and Bov then after that ill be going to go get it tuned on 6psi for now

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where did you see that nippon racing made cams for the zc???? Ive been looking for a nice set of cams that arent regrinds....

95CivyHatch

So more new updates and pictures, as of right now im not going with the dohc zc i recently just pieced a turbo kit together for mad cheap

Evo 3 turbo (absolutely no shaft play whatsoever), turbo mani, J-pipe, downpipe, oil lines, boost controller, and tapped oil pan $250

dsm 450s $50

jdm sports intercooler and piping $75

HKS SSQ BOV limited edition(just ordered this morning) $78

all i need is a base map and im good to go!!!!
and next paycheck getting her tuned for 7psi the tuning shop im going to guarantees 14hp per lb of boost so im super excited this will be the second turbo car i had my first was an 89 conquest tsi

Front mount mocked up

IC Piping

Evo 3 turbo, j-pipe, and turbo mani

HKS SSQ BOV Limited edition

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice!!! I would get a better manifold if I were you, before the install............After you line everything up with that manifold and it cracks you have to re-do everything to replace the manifold. The cast ebay ones are not that bad!

95CivyHatch

its the newer xs power manis they are less likely to crack the guy i got it off of had it on his car for about 8 months and never had a problem and he was boostin 15lbs but if anything does happen to it ill just get another mani im really fond of the ram horns

95CivyHatch

been a few weeks since i have been on like they say all work and no play makes you a dull boy lol pardon my lameness but got alot dont on the hatchy since ive been on last got the turbo setup on base map made and all is well car is running on 10psi makin an estimate of 210hp :party2: which is a blast. also speaking as how i had a buddy slightly fine tune the car for free and only paying $447 for the whole turbo setup!!!!! i love finding deals!!!! picking up the kyb gr2s and eibach sportines from a friend today but here is some pictures thought you all would like to see i may have a video up on youtube tuesdayish maybe depending on the weather.

95CivyHatch

thanks guys so i ran into one problem the pos headgasket that i put on a few months back did like boost so placed an order for a cometec head gasket should be here soon until then i have no other choice than to baby my car to get back and forth to work

95CivyHatch

Thanks alot the car runs great ill have more up later! got the kybs and eibach sportlines on greatest and smoothest ride i have ever had!!!!!

95CivyHatch

ordered my arp headstuds today and got the torque settings any one that needs to know what they r for a d-series they r as follows step 1- 15ft/lbs, step 2- 30ft/lbs, and step 3 - 64ft/lbs.... also ordered my apexi auto timer today should be in by thursday cant wait!!!!!!!

95CivyHatch

Got Some new updates!!! ARP headstuds came in got them installed, excedy stg1 clutch installed, urethaned my motor mounts, painted engine bay. on its way is the newest apexi auto timer

95CivyHatch

thanks guys i dont know if anyone noticed but i had a lighter explode in my car and it make a nice size spider web in my windshield so ill have to have that replace asap but this turbo has been eatin my money up gettin her to run right. more to come soon!!! getting ready to do a Z6 build