My sickkk crx!!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks sweet IMO, CF hood would look good & change out the tails you will be set.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hood, spoiler, tails, and wing are ehh. other than that nice.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
A carbon hood and some tail lights and I'd like it. Cleaning the engine bay up and changing it up a bit would be better. As the others said how much power does it make? Probably about 150 if I had to guess.

nfieldzy12

im on 8psi right now and pushing around 180hp, and in these pics i had the air filter off, i had to move some things to make room but its on there now. and its bolted on lexan thats why it looks like that its not glass windows

nfieldzy12

Thats dyno proven, i didnt do it personally but the guy who had it before me did it and it had 180hp and thats when he had type r cams. The type r cams on that supercharger actually makes you lose about 10hp and i put the stock ones back on so im guessing its anywhere from 180-190hp.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Thats dyno proven, i didnt do it personally but the guy who had it before me did it and it had 180hp and thats when he had type r cams. The type r cams on that supercharger actually makes you lose about 10hp and i put the stock ones back on so im guessing its anywhere from 180-190hp.
:roll:

and here we.....go

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
still have those type r cams? Ill buy them from you for my ITR head

any pics of the cams?

also how did you manage to stuff two ITR cams into a SOHC non vtec head?

nfieldzy12

One of my friends is buying them off of me for his civic or i would sell them to you.
And my cousin did all of the work on it.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This thread is win. but seriously jackson racing's test cars only put down in the 140s. you've never even seen a type r cam more than likely and there isn't any way to even put the valve cover on with them under it. Simply you're either too ignorant to know the difference or you've been lied to. Which is easy to do to noobs.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
This thread is win. but seriously jackson racing's test cars only put down in the 140s. you've never even seen a type r cam more than likely and there isn't any way to even put the valve cover on with them under it. Simply you're either too ignorant to know the difference or you've been lied to. Which is easy to do to noobs.
oh you HAD to ruin it :slap:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
iv got type r cams in my mazda, it gave it like 20 hp. when i hit mazda-tech at around 2200 rpm, its mad fast.

i cant believe those type r cams didnt give you as much hp as it gave me, crazy..