My sickkk crx!!

nfieldzy12

Thanks man, ive been gettin a lot better with everything lately. Im gonna get new tails come spring, appreciate the comments

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the car . just hate yellow and the tails

nfieldzy12

Its bolted on Lexan..im waiting until spring to put it back to glass

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet, yeah youve hear it all already so I want repeat them, but I will say a cf hood would definitely look good and the bod kit was at least put on nicely. Did the guy tell you if the block was stock internally or did he build it a bit so u could safely turn up the boost later on?

nfieldzy12

He built it. and yeah as far as the hood and all that goes im waiting until spring. im broke right now hah

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yuh the lexan is sweet

nfieldzy12

im only putting the glass back in for the doors so i can roll them down. the rest is staying lexan. im just gonna tint it all

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
rolling windows down is always a plus. seems like you could make the lexan roll up and down, just drill some holes in the bottom and mount it where the real glass mounts

nfieldzy12

I have decided to do an h22a swap. So I am selling my d16a6 with a jackson racing supercharger and APEXI computer, only 10,000 miles on the motor. Let me know if anybody is interested.

xpttcx

99 Honda Civic EX
5+ Year Member
I'm not into body kits that much but it goes perfect with your car. Awesome car.