My sickkk crx!!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
iv got type r cams in my mazda, it gave it like 20 hp. when i hit mazda-tech at around 2200 rpm, its mad fast.

i cant believe those type r cams didnt give you as much hp as it gave me, crazy..
Hahaha! =)

nfieldzy12

My bad. its not a type r cam, Its a turbo cam for high rpms.
And yeah i am new to hondas and all of that. Im just learning my bad for thinkin that it was a type r

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we are just messing with you man, you gata have thick skin to make it around here. everyone is just yanking your chain. we all started somewhere .

nfieldzy12

Haha yeah, but im not gonna sit here and act like i know everything, i know the basics so far thats about it. its my first actual car so i gotta ways to go. But im glad i got one this clean for a first. thanks though

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol all good man, just ask questions, and read. thats the only way you will learn

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have learned a lot from these forums, sure everyone get hazed from time to time but it's all good, just remember Google is your friend & if you don't find it there look here.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Naw you're good with the cam you have. its tuned to run with that cam so I'd say just leave it the way it is

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I say you actually get a type r cam now though lol then get really good at fab work and go to town lol

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ this guy...

-1 for the hood,+1 for it being a functional cowl...

I'm not a fan of body kits, but to each their own. If my opinion mattered I'd sat lose the kit, get a good suspension set-up and auto-x that little s/c, half-lexan tiny rex.

Read, learn and get used to reading sarcastic text.. that's your welcome message.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those tails are horrid.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

nfieldzy12

FINALLY, got my roll bar and speakers in, getting my camera back this week from a friend so ill have pics up soon

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
I've always liked CRX's! They're really fun to drive and feel as if they weighed almost nothing. I like the fact that you're hood actually has a function and it's not just for looks. As other people have mentioned, those tail lights are not good, but with time you can get better ones.

I was LOL reading this post! It's fine to not know everything because not everyone does, but we learn from each other (and good Ol' Google haha), so if you ever have any questions, just come on down and ask one of us. Someone before you definitely put in the wrench time, but now it's your turn to make it your own. Good luck with your build!