Votes: 12 26.1%
  • fuse box tuck

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:thumbs up

You wanna tuck my wires??? I'll pay you in money, women, or beer!!!
haha well i got an extra headlight harness sittin around. ill extend the wires sometime and then pm you if you want it

Man, its looking good. Its coming along nicely.

:thumbup: I like it
thanks! i cant wait till i get my power windows in :cool: thats my next project

not much of an update but while searching through pull apart for some 525i parts i came acros a civic with a s**t load of parts i needed for my conversions to power accessories. and a new dimmer switch (since mine broke :(
started off by reusing the actual wheel since its already painted black (faceplate looks terrible)

soon im gonna try and find some plastic dye to dye the switch and vent correctly or else just go with satin black rattle can (unlike the gloss before)

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update without pics. yeah sorry but until the snow thaws i aint freezin my ass off to get under my car and snap some shots. yep it f**kin snowed in charlotte. well on to the update. got new cradle put in so now i actually have a safe(r) car to drive! previous cradle had a nut break off on the inside. also put in rebuild upper and lower control arms and got anti sway bar in. sorry but forgot to take any pics of the install :oops:. once i get my alignment ill be sure to post some pics up!

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lookin real nice man

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lookin real nice man

Cleaned up the rear a bit. 99-00 tails!

I still cant believe this ricer sold me such a clean set for just 50 bucks!

50% done and 100% better already

i forgot to take a pic so just took one (10 hrs after install lol)

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they look good bro :D
Thanks!

looking good man...good progress... :thumbs up
Thank ya!

So im most likely gonna get some e30 bottle caps. well let me rephrase that. 9 bottle cap rims if the guy still has em all. just wonderin what yall think. should i leave em silver, polish em, or paint em?

Also wonderin if 4 door power locks will work on a 2 door coupe. im tryin to do my full conversion so i can have power locks, power windows, and power mirrors. just need one more window motor and the locks to finish it all. got all the harnesses so thats all thats left. Ill get some pics of the new suspension stuff tomorrow hopefully :D

btw this is what the bottlecaps will most likely look like on my car (minus the drop)

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so.....yeah finally got around to workin on my car some and im gettin some fun stuff done. its spring break for me so that means major work gettin done. so far ive gotten the ex door harness(es) in but still need the power locks and power right window and mirrors. so now less talk more pics

got the old nasty fabric off and gettin it prepped for the new stuff

this stuff so fresh and so clean. i woud suggest gettin it at a fabric store cause its a bit thicker than the stuff at walmart. also i used headliner spray instead of just 3m adhesive spray. way tackier

almost done with it. gettin everything smoothed out

its best to cut extra fabric out of the way like this. makes it easier to put bolts in

best way to get fabric to stretch/stay where the holes are is to wrap it like so on the back

and done! now to decide if i wanna wrap the pillars or not....

new vs old. and ex trunk harness installed. my car gonna have a trunk light soon :cool:

my old whimpy 3 way audiobahn speakers. these things not that nice (imo)

and bam, new kenwood rear speakers

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lookin good. in for updates. and still no pics of the battery? coming along nicely.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that looks pretty good man, but imo, i wouldnt wrap the pillars and stuff, it would be too much , id keep it just like it is

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that looks pretty good man, but imo, i wouldnt wrap the pillars and stuff, it would be too much , id keep it just like it is
Thanks! Btw I wouldnt wrap it with the checkered material :lol: i have this stretchy black material that i covered my armrest with that i was thinkin of usin on the pillars. but yeah wrappin the pillars with that checkered material would be an overkill.

lookin good. in for updates. and still no pics of the battery? coming along nicely.
oh yeah :oops: well the tuck i did was kinda pathetic but what i plan on doin tomorrow will make up for it. rebuildin the trunk floor so that the battery is dropped between the amps with the amps angled. usin the same checkered material in the area the amps are dropped and normal black carpet eveywhere else. but of course i have yet to do it and it might change up a bit. should i put small blue neons above the amps? i got two 3 inch long neons that im thinkin about putting above the two amps to illuminate them

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that would be cool. im planning on doing the same for my sub when i get my fiberglass box done.

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that would be cool. im planning on doing the same for my sub when i get my fiberglass box done.
nice! fiberglass boxes are so nice.

so today i didnt get around to workin on my car cause i had to replace the intake manifold gaskets on my moms 02 ford windstar. all i can say is I f**kin HATE WINDSTARS. you have to take the freakin wipers off then take some panel off just to get the top of the manifold off. and then i didnt know coolant was gonna leak into the cylinders so the engine got hydrolocked so i have to empy each cylinder tomorrow morning and then hope that they intake control valve works long enough to order a new one. and thats why I LOVE MY HONDA.

heres a pic of the plans i have for the floor of my trunk. yeah my plans are pretty ghetto :lol:

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so its been rainin here and im slowly building the trunk floor peice. i just hate not havin a garage. well i got one but its full of my dads s**t. heres a teaser of what it gonna look like :twisted:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that headliner is sick! I was planning on doing something like that too but purple and black.

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that headliner is sick! I was planning on doing something like that too but purple and black.
that would look ballin. I hope you can find some fabric thats purple checkered :???:

dude I love your valve cover. I need one.....can you do one for me?
Pm'ed

coming along well.
thanks. havent quite finished the trunk cause i ran into a problem. my 4 channel amp that i planned on runnin my interior speakers off of dont work so i gotta either try and get this one fixed or just get another one. so right now the only "speaker" that works in my car is the sub. the bass is loud but the audio sucks. lol

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics of battery!....please=)
and liking the design of your amp set-up should look real pro.:thumbs up