• mugengirl

Votes: 173 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAKERZMAN

5+ Year Member
mugengrl ftwww...where did you get those rims..ive been looking everywhere for them...any night pics with the underglow kit on??? pm me pics if you dont want any1 jockin jockin your freshhhhh :lol:
bro try e-bay. and for anymore goodie part's such as in mugen kit's or lip's goggle mugen...

pootie hey if the sudden death were to happen we tow the car out there for 1/4 mile run and who win's take's the Win

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JUST LIKE RANDOM SAID, quit arguing! I see one starting. If opinions are getting heated, JUST STOP. be the bigger man and dont say anything. All this will do is result in infractions being givin out, and people will just get mad. STOP. Anymore arguing AFTER my post will result in disciplinary action!

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
this ROTM is interesting. i think blazed is gonna take it. its so close. lol

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow allllll the cars are hot as hell this month but im gonna have to go with my boy blazed =)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh shiiit son. ALL TIED UP

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That was a tough vote and this is a close running. Some very nice cars :thumbs up to all the rides.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, these are four clean well equipped rides. I had to think about my vote for a minute. I had to go mugengirl. The wheels and all the mugen goodness did it for me.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So is there no rule for running for ROTM twice? Sorry I just think it to be unfair if the same person were to just keep winning....

Status
Not open for further replies.