One project short lived, Another one Started(94 ex coupe)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You got balls beating it that much on a basemap tune.. I'd be scared shitless man!!!
Looks wicked fast.. now I feel like my ride is slow. :oops:

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You got balls beating it that much on a basemap tune.. I'd be scared shitless man!!!
Looks wicked fast.. now I feel like my ride is slow. :oops:
Haha Its a street tune Nick ;)
Its ran like 2-3 other cars for extended periods of time and never popped, the timing i beleive is conservative and its got a perfect arf up top but yeah idk if more balls or the fact that i can resist boost, haha

But thank you bud, trust me tho, your car def isnt slow, your making more power then i am
I just have a 1.8 over your 1.6 spinning both tires :D lol

MTP8904

5+ Year Member
Haven't been on here in forever but I was checking out your old thread on the EK and was disappointed to see that it didn't work out with that but this looks sick. Keep up the good work.

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update your thread man!
Sorry d**k i forgot i had a thread on here lol

Haven't been on here in forever but I was checking out your old thread on the EK and was disappointed to see that it didn't work out with that but this looks sick. Keep up the good work.
Eh yea i mean it was depressing but i think this car has a lot more potential and its obd1 so easier to pass through emissions!! yay :D
Your ride looks legit! I like! Subscribed!
Thanks man

And just as a whole car is still in one piece but got a new build coming for it about 5-6k worth most parts ordered will start posting pics soon when im down my friends garage again

BTW BACK FROM THE DEAD!! lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just read through the build and this thing is sick bro. I wanna see a dyno! lol

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just read through the build and this thing is sick bro. I wanna see a dyno! lol
haha thanks man
Well i did have a dyno sheet but idk where its at honestly
Dont worry tho in about 2 months worth of time i should have a dyno chart that you should really like the number it makes =)

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Back from the DEAD!!

Well its been awhile and build going a lil slower then hoped but its moving and should be done by the spring time with a whole new setup going in =)
old setup has been dismantled and motor was reused in my dd so a lil na ls/v for my dd till the new setup is done

And heres a few teaser pics of new setup on my old motor along with my gsr trans being built and finished =)

Precision 46mm gate Forged performance top mount manifold and precision 5857sp turbo (.70 a/r compressor/.82 a/r exhaust)

Gsr trans with carbon synchros..complete rebuild and obx lsd

Then as finished result

Shortblock is being built as we speak and just waiting on dual valve springs then motor will be complete
Then its just dumb stuff thats needed to finish build then tune and off to the track and streets =)
Lemme know what you guys think..thanks

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woot updates. Goddamn I want ur tranny haha. Mines all stock and junk. Hope to see some more updates from u soon man!

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Woot updates. Goddamn I want ur tranny haha. Mines all stock and junk. Hope to see some more updates from u soon man!
haha thanks man
Yea the tranny was one thing i wasnt messing around with this go around..this way i knew she was perfect =)
i have just as much in trans that i do in turbo and manifold lol
But yes more updates as soon as i have them..these were more of pics i had laying around and was bored last night lol

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man
yea im hoping
anxiously waiting as it is is torture lol
but hopefully when finished its gonna be a 10 sec car =)

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aeromotive fpr and godspeed rail ordered today ;)
also have fic 1000cc injectors
new charge piping and intercooler type r cams and other random parts dug out today to get ready for useage..ill have to get pics up soon but at this point just small stuff needed and car will soon be ready for driving..hopefully around march =)