passwordjdm.com

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got acf lip from them in december....took about two weeks to get in stock but they already told me it will take a couple weeks till they get some. Price is good, but quality of the CF wasnt so great.....still was worth the price. Good people

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Akuma said:
amy, i didnt find those sideskirts on their site, you got a link?
They're for a fourth gen, not a sixth gen. Set me back $416.44 too.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from what i hear often they are a pain to deal with when shipping. I live local so i have been able to pick up everything making my experience better and not having to wait.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ahhh.. local... I think I just made a new friend. =)

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahhhh damn, that sucks... i wouldnt mind having a set of CF sideskirts that are the same style as the OEM ones

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
got acf lip from them in december....took about two weeks to get in stock but they already told me it will take a couple weeks till they get some. Price is good, but quality of the CF wasnt so great.....still was worth the price. Good people
same here, i got a cf piece from them recently. the weave layout is fine but i got tons of small bubble in the fiberglass. its not really noticable tho.. but im very picky on stuff that i buy.

D16sokdo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ordered my ek power folding mirrors and it been 2 weeks and i have no clue where my order stands. I wish password would send me an email telling me why it hasnt been shiped out yet. sigh i need my mirrors(i dont have any on the car)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
same here, i got a cf piece from them recently. the weave layout is fine but i got tons of small bubble in the fiberglass. its not really noticable tho.. but im very picky on stuff that i buy.
yea exactly.....bubbles in the epoxy....its cool, im getting a vis instead.

D16sokdo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got an email about my mirrors. they said that they dont have them in stock and dont know when theyll get some in? but they would contact me when they do. now my question how long that gonna take sigh i need them soon. anybody know any sites that have them in stock??

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
passwordjdm is f*ing gay and overpriced

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn I really wish I would have seen this thread before I ordered from them. I ordered on Jan 26 and still haven't heard a thing. Credit card was charged though. :x

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I ordered on January 19th I think it was... Credit card charged and still not shipped. :???: $417...... And so far nothing to show for it. Too bad, I like some of the stuff they have there, f**k if I'll ever buy from them again though.

siref9

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so its better to pic them up if your localy than to order it good advice there. sometimes if it's shipped directly from japan it may take a few months.

D16sokdo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah f**k PasswordJDM. i called them up and they were like we have no clue when they come in and they charged my credit card. I say boycot PJDM. oh yeah the BBB gonna hear about this!!

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
call and cancel your order. most likely you wont get it for awhile, they are kinda slow on getting stuff that are not in stock and slow on shipping stuff. order it from icbmotorsport.com.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmm, I dunno what you guys are all complaining about, I ordered my LCA's from them today, and they're already shipped. Might be quite a different story for actual JDM parts, tho. :(

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cancelled my order. When I called they esaid they didn't have them in stock. I asked when they would get them and they aid they didn't know. So here I am on the phone with a guy whom I paid 477 dollars 3 weeks ago and hes tellin me he doen't know when they'll come in. too shady for me so I cancelled

civictyper04

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well that suks..i was gettin ready to order a bunch of s**t from them too..looks like that wont be happening..