Photoshop requests answered

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
This sounds good cuts the cost in half. It depends on all what I have left over from my Financial aid.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple
I know the feeling all too well! Whenever your ready let me know i will show you all the parts and what to order to make it a lot cheaper! I am a budget builder myself

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
Its currently six lug but i will be doing a five lug conversion...

5x114.3

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!
I am definitely not up to par on styles for mini truckin, never had one so never really did any research soo my taste could be WAY off idk....With that being said this is something i came up with because i like green :what: Give me your honest opinions please??

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
I was wanting the spokes and lip painted. Once i get on a comp tomorrow ill try to find a better pic or a link that actually works lol

Sent from my DROIDX

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
I was wanting the spokes and lip painted. Once i get on a comp tomorrow ill try to find a better pic or a link that actually works lol

Sent from my DROIDX
I can definitely do whatever you need but I just need Large pictures so when i enhance its not too pixelated if that makes any sense. You can send them via email to lucky28productions@yahoo.com but also notify me on here when you send them and i should be able do do them shortly after i get them. just get 360 degree views and in a shady spot or at least not too much sunlight it will make it easier for me. make sure the camera is set to the highest quality and largest pic size not trying to be so picky but if i am going to be doing these pictures i want to do them right ya know?
also in the email make sure you are very clear on what you are wanting done
for the subject put your user name and picture request i look forward to doing some edits for you!
:cool:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u guys are cruel with such tiny pix. Could you lower this a bit. not slammed though. and put these wheels on it.

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
u guys are cruel with such tiny pix. Could you lower this a bit. not slammed though. and put these wheels on it.

HAHA Thanks man yeah i can do it! how low exactly do you want it? do you want tinted windows or anything else? and what is the name of the wheels? i might have to find a different picture to make it a little easier of an edit either way i will do it for you

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Hi:D,im going to lower my car next week but mean while can you lower it plz,btw can you make the meshies white.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
Nice man. Perfect. Can I ask you to do the same front end 'shop in the next picture? Maybe just a little darker red.

Thanks man.
The reds on this one should be easier to match and your wanting it like a golf bumper right? i got ya i will have them up after i finish eating lunch

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The reds on this one should be easier to match and your wanting it like a golf bumper right? i got ya i will have them up after i finish eating lunch
Yea, kinda. pretty much the same thing that's in the photo link i posted. And take your time. This is my friend's car, and he's still juggling idea's around.

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
Yea, kinda. pretty much the same thing that's in the photo link i posted. And take your time. This is my friend's car, and he's still juggling idea's around.
well we plasti dipped the front of my buddies golf and it looked sweet and then he decided he didnt want it anymore and it peeled right off no messing up the car

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well we plasti dipped the front of my buddies golf and it looked sweet and then he decided he didnt want it anymore and it peeled right off no messing up the car
That's what I keep telling him to use. haha. He's debating using plasti dip or regular paint for the job. That's why I am asking for your expertise. haha. This is use to give him an idea

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP

Heres a little challenge for u have at it i wana see what u can do(shitty car found in a feild)

Sent from tapataalllkk

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
That's what I keep telling him to use. haha. He's debating using plasti dip or regular paint for the job. That's why I am asking for your expertise. haha. This is use to give him an idea
Plasti dip is a heck of a lot cheaper for 1, 2 if he decides he does not like it he can take it off but it doesnt just fall off and 3 it just looks better....in these pictures i did as you asked also i blacked out the badges