Photoshop requests answered

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
possibly. people do other things to them as well. more than just cropping the photo.

just examples from the first page of the thread
i was planning on adding my little style to it, just wanted to make sure thats what they wanted

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
dude not trying to sound like a broken record but i need a higher resolution picture, when i enhance the wheels its just a blur so i cannot do anything to them or it will look crappy. please send a larger higher resolution pic?
Ahh just an i phone

Sent from tapataalllkk

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
nice! whats your opinion? i like the red calipers too was that your touch?
i have always liked those wheels but didnt think they would suit my car but black silver and white cars can rock the heck out of them and i added the red calipers and drilled and slotted rotors i think the red and gold look good together

Darth_Civic

i have always liked those wheels but didnt think they would suit my car but black silver and white cars can rock the heck out of them and i added the red calipers and drilled and slotted rotors i think the red and gold look good together
they could be cool but i agree not as cool on eg's.

hey if your bored id love to see my car in white with either rot as or te37's :what:

Darth_Civic

id love to see a different background (star wars theme??) the rotas and darth civic in there but really im in no hurry but i appreciate your work!

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
they could be cool but i agree not as cool on eg's.

hey if your bored id love to see my car in white with either rot as or te37's :what:
honestly if i were you i would get em it looks sick on that car! and im never bored but shoot me the pics for the sig and i will do what i can too

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Something along the lines of this? Cut me a little slack its my first one

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
if u want you can put their username on it somewhere
when I used to make them I used that tiny pixel font to put my name somewhere tiny on it. since i made it