Photoshop requests answered

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
That's what I keep telling him to use. haha. He's debating using plasti dip or regular paint for the job. That's why I am asking for your expertise. haha. This is use to give him an idea
regular paint is permanent! tell him to try plasti dip and if he likes it keep it that way or paint it later down the road it will save him around 100 bucks! trust me i tried it before i painted my hood and trunk just to make sure i liked the color

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Plasti dip is a heck of a lot cheaper for 1, 2 if he decides he does not like it he can take it off but it doesnt just fall off and 3 it just looks better....in these pictures i did as you asked also i blacked out the badges

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
That looks amazing. These pics are old anyways. Actually, he blacked out his emblems already, as well as his lights. So you actually helped even more. haha

On a side note, which kind of dip do we want? The spray from Home Depot? And how do you wash it? Is there anything that we should be aware of?

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
That looks amazing. These pics are old anyways. Actually, he blacked out his emblems already, as well as his lights. So you actually helped even more. haha

On a side note, which kind of dip do we want? The spray from Home Depot? And how do you wash it? Is there anything that we should be aware of?
http://youtu.be/N9xxhxSQlPM Watch this video and it will give you an idea, cans are only like 5 bucks at most hardware stores or automotive stores like advance, autozone, oriley etc the hardest part is waiting which is real easy and make sure you do several coats! i do want to see it when it is done

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX

if you need anything else let me know!

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
Everyone please Rate my thread and add me as a friend since i am trying to help yall out and check out my ride and tell me what you think! PLEASE?? I want more hits on this page so I need the ratings and I am new here so i want more friends on here and opinions on my car

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Everyone please Rate my thread and add me as a friend since i am trying to help yall out and check out my ride and tell me what you think! PLEASE?? I want more hits on this page so I need the ratings and I am new here so i want more friends on here and opinions on my car
Rated thread and added as friend. In all honestly, I'm split on your car. It pains me to say it, but you're car calls out ricer to those who don't know the full mod list. However, since you chose some of the best "ricer" mods out there (ie a Wings West body kit, and carbon body panels), it makes up for the Halo lights and the big rims. Also, it's hard to hate on a car that has a turbo in it. haha. I'm sure you can beat most cars that call you a "ricer."

But overall, I like your car. It IS YOUR CAR after all, so it really doesn't matter what others say about it. As long as you are happy with it, then so be it. And you're getting better each time you photoshop a picture. haha keep at it man

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can you do a sig. with this please???...

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know the feeling all too well! Whenever your ready let me know i will show you all the parts and what to order to make it a lot cheaper! I am a budget builder myself
Thanks man Thats exactly what I need.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
Rated thread and added as friend. In all honestly, I'm split on your car. It pains me to say it, but you're car calls out ricer to those who don't know the full mod list. However, since you chose some of the best "ricer" mods out there (ie a Wings West body kit, and carbon body panels), it makes up for the Halo lights and the big rims. Also, it's hard to hate on a car that has a turbo in it. haha. I'm sure you can beat most cars that call you a "ricer."

But overall, I like your car. It IS YOUR CAR after all, so it really doesn't matter what others say about it. As long as you are happy with it, then so be it. And you're getting better each time you photoshop a picture. haha keep at it man
they are only 17s lol and that was the point to make people think its ricerish without being too ricer. Its an easy way to hustle people and make money lol. Im happy with it because i know what it can do but i honestly may go back to stock body kit idk yet. but when people run their mouths in new 5.0 mustangs and camaro SS's there is no better feeling than shutting down their arrogance really fast from the light and smoking them in my little "ricer"

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
can u turn the rims white ?

Sent from tapataalllkk
dude not trying to sound like a broken record but i need a higher resolution picture, when i enhance the wheels its just a blur so i cannot do anything to them or it will look crappy. please send a larger higher resolution pic?