Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, that sucks : /

HonDaReal

I agree with a simple ban being appropriate. Especially if you dont know the whole story yet. And the fact that if the accusations are false this thread could bring about further legal action. I know if i was him id be pissed that this was posted especially if no legal action was ever taken. You cant just destroy somebodies reputation because you "think" they did something.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dear Dubstep Cat,

Is this thread helpful?

allowing people to ask questions in here is pointless.

joe isn't banned from the rest of the internet. people who are friends with him can still be friends with him.

:lock: :lock: :lock:

RonJ

Banned
Dear Dubstep Cat,

Is this thread helpful?

allowing people to ask questions in here is pointless.

joe isn't banned from the rest of the internet. people who are friends with him can still be friends with him.

:lock: :lock: :lock:
You worry about drama yet create so much of it.:roll:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You worry about drama yet create so much of it.:roll:
what chu talking bout. i just post off topic in every thread. this is the "off topic" section. isn't that what i;m suppose to do?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol cookie is just being cookie :what:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I highly doubt that the site, and this threads credibility would be any different with the participation of one person. That's honestly just naive. Justin owns the site, if he had the time to do everything needed on the site himself, he would. But he doesn't, which everyone on the staff completely understands. Show me a forum that has just the owner as the only staff member, and is an active site, and I'll show you someone with no life. Justin doesn't have time to be as active on the site as some other mods. Get over

I'm not going to discuss the mechanics of the staff, or why this thread was created, or why I'm the one making the announcement. Ron asked, as well as other members, and we answered. If you have questions about the issue at hand, please feel free to ask.
I never once said the owner was the only one on the staff, of ANY site; WTF are you on?

Here's a thought...get MORE MODS. Oh, wait.....

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I never once said the owner was the only one on the staff, of ANY site; WTF are you on?

Here's a thought...get MORE MODS. Oh, wait.....
quite frankly im with Kelly on this point, A we need more mods and B. we need to hear more from justin. Vic being the middle man is going to start a whole new argument if the wrong words get said. i feel though as busy as justin may be he still needs to be a little more active on HIS site. i feel as he is the owner that there should be some sort of an update/newsletter going out every week if not every other week stating whats going on, any news that NEEDS to be addressed and also a little on what we could expect or should expect in the future. hell the whole raffle thing i didnt know until after the first person won. also sorry for bashing on justin as he seems to be a really chill guy but id like to see him post more often, his "little build thread was interesting for about a day and that died"

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Notice threads haven't been made about Admins/Smods leaving until now, and only b/c of Yes Man..

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clearly, but why are you so intent on hurting Vic's feelings?
If you'd like to discuss that, we can in PMs. Otherwise I won't (re)air his and my history.

Edit: LOL trust me I'm not hurting his feelings.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i will confront vic for you puma. for i dislike all mods equally.

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i will confront vic for you puma. for i dislike all mods equally.

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
Lol!

RonJ

Banned
That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. I'm honored.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im actually still out right now, I.will be home in roughly 2 hours. Please, lets keep this calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.