Recent news about Joe *Please Read*

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonJ

Banned
Joey has many ways to deliver messages to CC members if he felt wronged by Justin, so he may prefer not to discuss the matter. It was just a huge surprise to me and apparently to others that this could happen to such a well liked member of 9 years. That's why I was looking for some corroboration of the story. On the other hand, I've also never had a reason to disbelieve Justin's explanation relayed to us by Vic. The fact that this thread has remained open for discussion reinforces the idea that Justin is fair and understands the shock and surprise felt by many CC members. In fact. Justin is probably much more shocked and surprised than we are.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Joey has many ways to deliver messages to CC members if he felt wronged by Justin, so he may prefer not to discuss the matter. It was just a huge surprise to me and apparently to others that this could happen to such a well liked member of 9 years. That's why I was looking for some corroboration of the story. On the other hand, I've also never had a reason to disbelieve Justin's explanation relayed to us by Vic. The fact that this thread has remained open for discussion reinforces the idea that Justin is fair and understands the shock and surprise felt by many CC members. In fact. Justin is probably much more shocked and surprised than we are.
my thoughts exactly.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
We've decided to lock this until we get some more details. Once we do, we'll open it back up for discussion if the situation calls for it. We do appreciate everyone's concern, we just want to avoid the fighting between members.

Status
Not open for further replies.