Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u can assume whatever u want to. given that you're titled to your own opinon

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The purpose of this thread was NOT to discuss Justin's activity on the site. It was also not to discuss why different people are making announcements. Nobody on the site is under contract to remain a member or remain active. Honestly, if Justin's lack of activity PUBLICLY (because he's MORE than active enough behind the scenes), or my announcements offend anyone in any way...feel free to leave the site. I promise, you'll only be missed by people like yourself, who wish to complain only for the sake of complaining. Members asked what happened, we responded. If you don't like WHO made the announcement, deal with it, I don't care. If you have a SERIOUS concern about IMPORTANT things, feel free to ask anyone on the staff, including myself. That's not directed at any one person, that's a general statement.

The purpose of this thread WAS to inform the members of the site as to why Joe is no longer a member of the staff and site. If you wish to discuss THAT, then continue to discuss it in this thread. If you wish to discuss other things, then go to another thread. Any other discussions will be deleted from here on out.

Can we assume that Joe7912 is indeed Joe7987 (Joey) given that the Joe7912 thread was deleted?
I'm not sure. I just got back home from a long day at work. One of the other mods "one touch ban and clean"-ed whoever created that thread. That IP bans the member, and permanently deletes the thread. I wish I had a chance to look at what was said so I could look into it further. I let Justin know that some members had a concern, but haven't heard back.

Notice threads haven't been made about Admins/Smods leaving until now, and only b/c of Yes Man..
Just a quick comment. You call me a "Yes Man" because I'm helpful when Justin or the staff needs something done. You say it as an insult. Yet I'd be willing to bet all my money (which is $425 less than what I should have ;)) that if I DIDN'T do what Justin needed, I'd be a "useless moderator". I'm in a lose-lose situation when it comes to you, luckily IDGAF what you think of me anymore :D You clearly have a personal vendetta against me, and it'd be pretty nice if you didn't bring that onto the site. Carry on.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whattttttt? :( I liked joe. He and I were carrying a conversation on kidney stones in PM's and I would like to continue that conversation. If anyone knows of any way to contact them could they please pm me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RonJ

Banned
I let Justin know that some members had a concern, but haven't heard back.
Justin, please communicate honestly with us. Treat us with the same respect we have given you. We deserve to hear directly from you. This is not a run of the mill CC issue. The accusation against a friend to many is horrific to say the least. Help us get through this confusing time.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
threads aren't made when people are banned. it was a service that this thread is even still here. u seem to be the only person who keeps on asking ron. aren't there some unanswered tech threads u could go spend your time in.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I haven't been vocal about this until now. I too would like some closure and hardlined facts for a gentleman who I have communicated with and held in high regard in my 7+ years as a CC member.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Guys I already mentioned that you'd like to hear from Justin in the mod lounge, and I shot him a PM. Please be patient.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
We're still looking into the issue, and attempting to discuss it with Joe. What you know is what we know, we'll update you when we figure more details out.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
threads aren't made when people are banned. it was a service that this thread is even still here. u seem to be the only person who keeps on asking ron. aren't there some unanswered tech threads u could go spend your time in.

Why do you care so much? If it doesn't concern you then it shouldn't bother you. Ron's friend was banned and accused of doing something pretty serious. He wants to know details and that's that.

Ron has answered many many many tech questions and helped countless people. He doesn't have to do any of that, but he does. Quit bitching and go take a walk.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did anyone else get their hopes up when they saw Justin replied, only to be bummed b/c there's no info?

JK Justin..

RonJ

Banned
So far, both the accuser and the accusee remain mum, so we are left without any real hard facts. All we know for sure is that Joey was banned, as evidenced by his grayed user name.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So far, both the accuser and the accusee remain mum, so we are left without any real hard facts. All we know for sure is that Joey was banned, as evidenced by his grayed user name.
^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did anyone else get their hopes up when they saw Justin replied, only to be bummed b/c there's no info?

JK Justin..
I was expecting something along the lines if anything at all.
Why do you care so much? If it doesn't concern you then it shouldn't bother you. Ron's friend was banned and accused of doing something pretty serious. He wants to know details and that's that.

Ron has answered many many many tech questions and helped countless people. He doesn't have to do any of that, but he does. Quit b****ing and go take a walk.
ron can message his "friend" outside of this site if he wants to know something. nothing about either of their pasts has anything to do with this situation.

this thread is stupid. and i like to point it out. so i;ll continue to walk in here. see nothing actually happening other than a few people wanting the same info.

if anyone was really friends with joe they would have known how to contact him and ask his side of things. if he would even want to talking about something so life altering as getting banned from CC.com. btw that was a joke for u retarded people. if you're really joe's friend you arent going to bail on him even if he did steal money. if u do that you're just a shi+ty friend. be supportive even if he made a mistake or not. this ban doesn't change anything. so get over it.

this thread is beyond your time noobie. u weren't around during all the shitty drama that used to be here. the site doesn't need it.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will GD KILL you!!! :lol:
and how u going to do that?

oh god i'm being attacked by popcorn. your buttery grip is ez to escape!

although u could use that hand for something else ; )​

Status
Not open for further replies.