Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ull see next week. imma have to do hella fender work to make the back fit. my car looks like s*** now with those steelies that guy let me use haha. yd u lose ur license?
yeah. its going to be rough. im talking to another guy with diamond racing again. this time 15x9. I lost my license for underage drinking lol

Redcoupeson

yeah. its going to be rough. im talking to another guy with diamond racing again. this time 15x9. I lost my license for underage drinking lol
haha u idiot.. u need 2 hide that s**t better lol. get the diamond racing wheels. 15x9 on a civic is insane..especially 0 offset.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um February 23rd, around there

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
19 lol ill be 20 on feb. 15th. i dont really care though. i mean i have friends, i can find rides around. just gives me a chance to work on the car for a month without having to worry really. i have a limited license so i can drive to home school and work. but im on christmas break, and my job back home isnt setup for my license lol

Redcoupeson

19 lol ill be 20 on feb. 15th. i dont really care though. i mean i have friends, i can find rides around. just gives me a chance to work on the car for a month without having to worry really. i have a limited license so i can drive to home school and work. but im on christmas break, and my job back home isnt setup for my license lol
damn dude that sucks

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was looking at an ek with integra type r front. i kinda like it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah nope. i would just get a type r front and have it put on lol but that will be later down the road if anything. first i need a motor in. and then the debate between rs or boost. oh and before that i need to finish the tuck completely. brake lines and all. so much to do fml

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol ill get it done. days just dont seem long enough between work and school. and this whole working at 6am business is killing me. im use to getting up at 9:50 at the earliest lol tomorrow ill try to get some work done and pre rebuild pics.

on a bright note, swap is looking very very promising by end of break. got some peole that owe me money and working full time. hell yeah

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol ill get it done. days just dont seem long enough between work and school. and this whole working at 6am business is killing me. im use to getting up at 9:50 at the earliest lol tomorrow ill try to get some work done and pre rebuild pics.

on a bright note, swap is looking very very promising by end of break. got some peole that owe me money and working full time. hell yeah

Redcoupeson

ah nope. i would just get a type r front and have it put on lol but that will be later down the road if anything. first i need a motor in. and then the debate between rs or boost. oh and before that i need to finish the tuck completely. brake lines and all. so much to do fml
haha. i would do a swap and then boost. most def

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha. i would do a swap and then boost. most def
im thinking swap, then drop the 560 to finish the bay tuck completely. then time to build rs' and finish off the exterior of the car. then boost and build a motor. i need seats too. good lord it never ends

but ill have a much better job this summer which will help. wil be working for mercedes, chrysler, or my friends garage

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
the thing is that when you finish working on one section, another one is waiting to be cared for right behind it!

Redcoupeson

im thinking swap, then drop the 560 to finish the bay tuck completely. then time to build rs' and finish off the exterior of the car. then boost and build a motor. i need seats too. good lord it never ends

but ill have a much better job this summer which will help. wil be working for mercedes, chrysler, or my friends garage
get u some s2k seats. thats what i got and i love them =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the thing is that when you finish working on one section, another one is waiting to be cared for right behind it!
exactly, and even when i finish a section. i get bored and want to do it better

get u some s2k seats. thats what i got and i love them =)
id like to get some, but its not worth the money right now. and only way ill invest in seats is if its ones i really want or else ill just end up buying twice. im pretty set on bride low max sparkle backs