Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get some shipped to you lol

well i got most of the harness tucked on the driver side except the part that goes to the motor. i got the wiper wires tucked and the two that run down the side. i managed to do it without any cutting =) always a bonus. also got the headlight harnesses tucked. just gotta little bit to do and im done with wires

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was looking at engine bays and i found this. im now talking to my artistic friends and ones who i know paint. one actualy use to paint a lot of valve covers on here for people. this has become the new bay goal. im in love, but ill do different colors

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was looking at engine bays and i found this. im now talking to my artistic friends and ones who i know paint. one actualy use to paint a lot of valve covers on here for people. this has become the new bay goal. im in love, but ill do different colors
:like:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im glad you approve!

my goal for almost everything with the car is by h20i. thats all i care about

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No love in here..

but well here are some pics of the minor work i got done so far. nothing really has been done yet. today i should be relocating the engine harness and that last little harness on the driver side. then all wires are completely tucked. i also painted the bay and gave it some clear just to see howi felt about it. im still going to do the other pic i posted but this works for now i guess

oh and i got tired of the ugly colors so i primed the valve cover and intake. intake will be wrapped with heat reflective tape eventually and when swapped ill worry about the valve cover

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: dirt! pretty good job on the tucking though :thumbs up

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
niiiiiice
thank you

:shock: dirt! pretty good job on the tucking though :thumbs up
yeah, its pretty hard to keep a engine bay clean that has no fender liners or coverage underneath that sees 300-500 miles a week lol plus im not worried about cleaning it since its going to be swapped. i refuse to waste my time on this motor. but maybe ill break down and clean it just to see how it would look. hmm idk. i kinda want to just to see. I kinda want to put the mounts in too just to see lol i think i will now. damn you

Nice job on the tuck.
thank you

well should be finishing the harnesses tonight. thank god. might throw the mounts in too, see how they are

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice progress tuned in for the swap i cant wait!
thanks man. im excited too. i should have the money and everything together for it. but i just realized the weekend and exact night i was going to do it is new years. which kinda screwed me. i was going to do it at my friends garage but he just turned 21 and its new years eve that we had planned for. now realizing it was new years eve and i dont want to take him from that so idk what im going to do. idk. ill figure something out. now money isnt the issue, its finding the time

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no liners and no splash guard. No excuses for dirt! =) you should put the mounts in now, that'll give them time to break in a bit anyway so you won't have as much vibration when you finally get the swap in.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i cleaned the bay up a little bit, damn is it bad. so tomorrow i will deep clean it since i finally dont work. Its going to make such a big difference

im pretty beat and feeling lazy so i put the wiper cowl back in and snapped it in half while doing it. oh well. but i also got the driver side mount in. looks 100x better