TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look at the engine bay...

super55duper

I was reading where you havent seen many people wrap their pillars, and i agree with you on that. I havent seen many people do it either. I did and i think i know why, LoL. It sure wasnt the easiest thing to do... I had to start with the hardest ones too, the rear ones suck balls. But in all i think they look sick! Are you going to wrap the door part too? Im wrapping all the little s**t too. The little peice that goes over the rear veiw mirror, sunvisors, any thing else i can do that will look great. Good luck with the finished product and dont let those damn haters stop you from doing your own thing. DONT BE A SHEEP be the WOLF THAT EATS THEM!!! :twisted:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is that a Carb? If i'm not wrong. Lol
Nope its just how the y7's came. IDK why honda did it, but i plan on changing it. I had a y8 onit for a little while and i could notice the difference, but it has a crack somewhere and when idleing caused a surge so i took it off.

I was reading where you havent seen many people wrap their pillars, and i agree with you on that. I havent seen many people do it either. I did and i think i know why, LoL. It sure wasnt the easiest thing to do... I had to start with the hardest ones too, the rear ones suck balls. But in all i think they look sick! Are you going to wrap the door part too? Im wrapping all the little s**t too. The little peice that goes over the rear veiw mirror, sunvisors, any thing else i can do that will look great. Good luck with the finished product and dont let those damn haters stop you from doing your own thing. DONT BE A SHEEP be the WOLF THAT EATS THEM!!! :twisted:
Ha yeah it definately wasnt easy. Im goign to do the doors too eventually. BUT the car is changing colors so im redoing the entire interior, and i have a surprise coming. I cant say what, but i can say ive never seen this done and hopefully i can do it. If i can, it will truly be unique. Thanks though.

On another note, Steering wheel, tow hooks, and paint is on its way. many changes coming soon. I will be ordering a lip soon also to get done and refinishing my rims

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well some small updates.
Purple steering wheel with NRG quick release and i removed the red splatter. it didnt fit the car at all

Gold Skunk2 LCAs

In the next couple weeks i have a lot coming up
-Getting painted teal green but it looks blue
-Gold bay
-redo the valve cover
-paint the intake
-more bay tucking
-new interior wrapping
-hopefully get the rims on
-lip
-tow hooks
-and a little surprise that i dont want to mention yet

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no. i bought the hub adapter and quick realease off of my friend.

i think you can get them off ebay though with the kit. my friend sold his civic for a wrx though so he didnt want any of this. got it all for 80 bucks

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks! spring break ill actually get a chance to work on it besides a day on the weekend

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks, i love it. but i want to see if i can make the hub adapter shorter or get a shorter one. sticks out inch or two to far for me

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well some last pics before major changes take place. Also i lowered it more, but i wanna go lower yet, and i got some oem headlights in trade for black housing ebays

this picture made me realize my o2 sensor wires are hanging down, thats no good

The S2k you may have noticed

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking low my friend, I like it, I wouldn't go any lower, put some lips on it & you would be good IMO.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks! lol yeah im still debating if i want to go lower, i want to see where it sits once i get my lip goes on. it showed up at my house, but i live at my school so im two hours away. Spring break starts next weekend though, so ill get lots of time to get work done. I also want to test fit my new rims first. It looks lower in person too. more than likely though, i will go a bit lower. its become an addiction. i always want more low

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks ok. whats up with everybody and bein on the purple bandwagon?? looked cool at first but now its just overplayed. and the plaid idea on the headliner is actually pretty cool. gl with build

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i love purple on gold, and i have gold rims and controls and soon gold bay

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i love purple on gold, and i have gold rims and controls and soon gold bay
Purple is where its at bud. Everything underneath my car is purple, I feel like nothing matches (new red type-r seats, blue shifter and knob, etc) but its whatever it looks fine. I think you should go halfs on a gallon of championship white that my buddy had sitting around. Because my hatch and your coupe would look nasty white. Just my opinion ha