Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well here is post number one of the updates. This one just has the photos i took from painting

For starters Here is a MG they have in the other parking spot

Now for the civic

civrex

5+ Year Member
looking good cant wait to see it all assembled! keep us posted!!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hold on. about to show them, but its a lot uploading to do

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Part Two. First shoot of the season with my friend

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn nice job with the paint work, looks awesome, why do all of you guys live in PA, I need more FL people with paint skillz like that, great job bro.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol thanks man. I think it came out for being done in a garage. lol i would trade places with you if i could, i wouldnt mind florida at all. Id be going way lower then

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need to get with soon2bsick since he is only 2 hrs away & get some work done on a weekend, I wonder if he can help me prep it & paint the outside, I have a garage but not one I can paint in, think the wife would kill me, lol!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah its not to bad to do. If you do what i did, you can definately paint in the garage. there was very little paint anywhere except on the floor. and most of that overspray swept up. we could of laid plastic on the floor but we didnt care.

civrex

5+ Year Member
hell yeah that s**t shines too! nice work man!! i need to get me a place to do this s**t!

emerican

Registered VIP
Looks good man i like it. If i ever do repaint mine myself i have my shop to do it in hope it comes out that good.
I wouldnt have put plastic on the floor either.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell yeah that s**t shines too! nice work man!! i need to get me a place to do this s**t!
Thanks man

Looks good man i like it. If i ever do repaint mine myself i have my shop to do it in hope it comes out that good.
I wouldnt have put plastic on the floor either.
Its not hard to do, its a real simple setup but it works. fans and some plastic and a heater is all we used. Lol its a garage floor, its going to get dirty

I love the blue, looks good!
Thank you, i wish i could capture the real color better. its really hard to get.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like a totally different car now! cool color. how much paint did you have to get?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah its completely different. I got a gallon of paint and i have some left. Clear was the same way