Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i would love to go white but i wanted to stay away from normal civic colors. eventually ill go white in a few years, i think a white pearl though

stephen5801

You did all that by yourself. Looks like a pro did it. Keep up the fantastical work.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
where did you buy your fogs from? I've been wanting to get a pair but can't decided where to buy from

solox_ekhatch

Looking real good. Definitely love how its so different from other builds you see around. Only thing I didn't like was everything seemed to clash, but looks like your clearing that up little by little. Can't wait for more updates. Great work for thr little time your allotted

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you buy your fogs from? I've been wanting to get a pair but can't decided where to buy from
I got them from pwjdm. i love them and it was super easy to put them in

damn I think your really low as is! looking great :thumbup:
Lol thanks, i test fitted my front lip and it looks a lot lower with it, i cant wait.

Looking real good. Definitely love how its so different from other builds you see around. Only thing I didn't like was everything seemed to clash, but looks like your clearing that up little by little. Can't wait for more updates. Great work for thr little time your allotted
Thanks, yeah i found it to clash also. I figured i would play with things and i can always, and if i dont like it i can always change it. Its getting cleaned up slowly, i set aside my entire spring break for the car.

Anyway the car is at my friends, 98% chance it will be painted tomorrow. today we sanded it all down, i shaved some things away, rolled all the fenders flat, and stripped it. I should have pics within the next few days of a freshly painted car.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well after putting about 20 hours between two people and even three at times, the car is finally ready to be painted. it will be painted either tomorrow or wednesday. I also decided to shave the front licence plate holes

Here are some pics of how it sits, and also our paint booth we made. Im not aiming for a perfect paint job, but for 250 bucks total. i cant complain

ill have more pics up once its done

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill post more once i do something. this paint job i only want for two years. by then im hoping to have the parts to do a sir conversion and paint it lexus white pearl or some type of white.

I want to re paint my hx's tomorrow. you guys think i should do purple, fluorescent yellow or fluorescent orange? im tired of white and my other wheels are gold.

imallsuperstar

ill post more once i do something. This paint job i only want for two years. By then im hoping to have the parts to do a sir conversion and paint it lexus white pearl or some type of white.

I want to re paint my hx's tomorrow. You guys think i should do purple, fluorescent yellow or fluorescent orange? Im tired of white and my other wheels are gold.
do purpleee!!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not sure how purple will look though since its going to be a blue car. they are kinda close. im also in between using orange or yellow with purple splatter lol

imallsuperstar

oh i didnt know the car was going to be blue.. well my friend.. either keep the white, or put the gold rims back lol.. or paint it black, because blue with yellow rims, eww lol.. nd purple nope, and orange its too much...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol black isnt a option for the car anymore. idk what ill do yet. and these are just for winter rims. i have hx's for winter that are in the pics and another set for in summer which are gold

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the car is painted, and looks sexy. its like a brand new car and the color is incredible. for costing me $250 total to get done, im not complaining. But unfortunately for all of you, im tired and dont feel like posting pics. So probably will have pics up friday once its all back together so you can see the whole thing getting done. Expect pretty many pictures

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol well soon ill post pics for you guys to see.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
You d**k! hah jk im about to do the same thing with my car, where & what paint did you get? That's my only problem right now is getting the right paint..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://paintforcars.com/

go down to the urethane clear coat kits. i used the starfire kits. It worked great and looks awesome. They include a lot of what you need and easily enough to do your car. it cost like $185 total.