S 15 Front end conversion???

civic_h22a

Stock sucks ASS
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am looking to convert the front of my civ to a silvia S-15. So far I have been unable to find a site where I can get this done. If anyone knows any sites or links I would be so happy :rocker: Thanks

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by civic_h22a
I am looking to convert the front of my civ to a silvia S-15. So far I have been unable to find a site where I can get this done. If anyone knows any sites or links I would be so happy :rocker: Thanks
I know where you can get one, but WHY!?! You don't own a 240sx. Buy one if you want to do a s15 convo

i..was..banned

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: S 15 Front end conversion???

Originally posted by CarbonCreations
I know where you can get one, but WHY!?! You don't own a 240sx. Buy one if you want to do a s15 convo
exactly wat i was thinkin

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea...i saw it done with a S14 front but not S15...but yea buy a 240sx

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree. Just get yourself a Nissan, plus I haven't seen an S15 front end yet.... a S14 yeah. In other words "Dont do it".

civic_h22a

Stock sucks ASS
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's why I want to do it cause no one has seen the s 15 only the s 14. I know its a nissan conversion but I like being unique from everyone else. Where did you say you say it?

exoin

STi Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do your own thing man. If you think it will be worth it then do it.

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dude that s**t is so f**king cool I love it!!!!!

dinko

fa' sheeez
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah you should beat yourself over the head with your $2000 wad of cash

SiGuy

CCHB Member #67
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, that does look amazing though

civic_h22a

Stock sucks ASS
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah man that is tight. I am going to get that if I can't find the s-15 it looks more aggressive in my opinion. They are both amazing though. I guesss I will never find out where to find out where I can get one though cause carbon creations is the only one who seems to know where I can find one and he wont give me the link. Nice car though man.

Proto Koncepts

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats the deal you guys? Since when do you need a certain car to do a certain conversion to it. The whole point of a conversion is to change the look drastically. Ever seen the H2 with the escalade front clip? Are you saying the only conversion for a H2 is another GM car? That would defeat the whole purpose. Personally though, I think the S15 heads would be a little too big for the civic but it would be one nice conversion if done right. Also, to make another point, since he doesn't have a nissan, more power to him. It's the point of setting yourself apart from everyone else. And no, its not rice!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IMO, that conversion would be mad ugly...

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it. How much does a 240SX go for in awesome condition??

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
escalade front on an H2..thats awesome ill do that to my 89 civic................ lol jk.. sry for duble posting whats an S15 go for too? We dont have any near us..