NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i can never see pictures
You can probably see photos in newer threads.

There's a fair chance the urls might be down or changed by now.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ban/

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats the deal you guys? Since when do you need a certain car to do a certain conversion to it. The whole point of a conversion is to change the look drastically. Ever seen the H2 with the escalade front clip? Are you saying the only conversion for a H2 is another GM car? That would defeat the whole purpose. ....!
:huh: :???:

what?

Last time I checked, The Cadillac Escalade and Hummer H2 were both GM cars. :what:

An H2 would look like s**t with anything but an H2 front end. Might as well glue a big green donkey d**k to the hood.

It would look worse than a slammed Jeep.

GMC Sierra or Chevrolet Silverado? Acceptable with an Escalade front clip. Not my style, but I don't hate it.

psychotic_civic

back from the dead huh? well since it's back im gonna say the conversion looks good but not 2000 dollar good......it is just s14 or s15 headlights with a body kit....buy the headlights for like 100 bucks and the body kit you want for another 500 cut your headlight housings to be able to stuff the headlights in, then use metal straping to hold the lights to the cut housings then trim and sand the front bumper....there it's that easy

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how about the hood, bumper, and fenders? you obviously have not done alot of high quality work...bondo and zip ties don't count.

KoontaK

5+ Year Member
Does anyone have this conversion done already? i just put my car in the shop today and my friend is doing all my work and i wanted to know if anyone had any tips and/or pointers on what exactly needs to be cut and where and if anything needs to be relocated. if anyone does and maybe has pictures of the process of the conversion hit me up at koonta@tmail.com...tryna get my B20z EG out the body shop asap so all tips and pointers can further expedite the process...thanks all

psychotic_civic

all you can do is fit the lights in a trim to fit. this is a custom project so nobody knows ecactly what and where anything needs to be trimmed. work slow and have patience. i find it easier to cut the metal away completely and use fiberglass to mold and just bond the glass to the metal.

KoontaK

5+ Year Member
all you can do is fit the lights in a trim to fit. this is a custom project so nobody knows ecactly what and where anything needs to be trimmed. work slow and have patience. i find it easier to cut the metal away completely and use fiberglass to mold and just bond the glass to the metal.
Yeah, I know. I just figured if someone already did this to an eg & had pictures..I could atleast have a better idea of whee exactly needs to be modified. For instance, I have already found out where I have to move the radiator to. I'm just tryna save my boy, who is doing the work, a couple man hours. Ya digg?