S 15 Front end conversion???

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neaky said:
I think any conversion that is done well and flows with the rest of the car is awesome. Everyone has a different sense of style, any car can be called riced out by some idiot that is more than likely jealous.
id be jealous if it was a real s15. Not a honda with a face lift.

Unorthodox

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
psh... its what on the inside that counts... who gives a s**t about what it looks like?

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Unorthodox said:
psh... its what on the inside that counts... who gives a s**t about what it looks like?
To a point =) I wouldn't be caught dead in a 12 second Pinto... or would I hahah

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CarbonCreations said:
To a point =) I wouldn't be caught dead in a 12 second Pinto... or would I hahah

most people on CC would drive a 12 second pinto..........i'd rather ride in a D-series swapped lambo =)

italianchooch88

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im looking for the s14 front bumper but everywhere i look the shipping costs more than the bumper and i knowww that its a rip off can anyone help??? civic_h22a why dont you just buy the s14 front bumper and put in the s 15 lights it will look just as good and will be alot cheaper well sumonee please help quickk thanks

italianchooch88

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_h22a said:
yeah man that is tight. I am going to get that if I can't find the s-15 it looks more aggressive in my opinion. They are both amazing though. I guesss I will never find out where to find out where I can get one though cause carbon creations is the only one who seems to know where I can find one and he wont give me the link. Nice car though man.

in my opinion buy a s14 bumper and put in sum s15 lights will look nice and will be much cheaper lemme know if u find ant good deals on the s14 front bumpers thanks email me italianchooch88@cs.com
:roll:

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do what you feel dude trust me i got bashed for my eg to ek front end conversion but whatever do what you like .my opinon im all thumbs up

IMPORT_RACER

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_h22a said:
I like being unique from everyone else.
Yeap man! congratulations! This is the point dude, jus do not listen peepz, do what you want. and dont forget to be unique=) it's the way to be really cool! everyones doin the same simpleness-shiet and everyone started to look same by puttin the same lips and s**t. be unique, put some bodykits or do that wild-ass convo...

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Martin Racing Design said:
hell i would..maybe like a 10 sec pinto...id pimp it :lol:

eggie75

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, just get a jdm itr conversion!!! that s**t is hot! and it looks like it belongs... i'm not really into manufacturer conversions... they just don't look rite to me. pretty much like 90% of the conversions i've seen - (props for all the work and creativity) but most of the times... the lines just don't flow. jmo.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
make sure that everything will be cool with your h22, like the headlights might not clear the engine.

Inigo Montoya