S 15 Front end conversion???

civic_h22a

Stock sucks ASS
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks everyone. I think the more I try to decide the more I lean toward the S-14. (NISSAN) lol but thanks for all the thoughts and opinions. I will post a whole bunch of pics when the car is done. All I have now is this. http://members.cardomain.com/44659 but I have new kits and wheels I just put on too. It's all on that site I just posted.

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
ITS WEIRD HOW YOU CLAIM THAT A CIVIC IS "RICE" WHEN IT HAS A BODY KIT AND ALUMINUM WING.....BUT WHEN A J-SPEC VEHIVLE HAS IT, ITS NOT..........a clean car is a clean car......whether it parts from one make or the other. As long as its smooth and to the owners liking...dont hate. Some people actually have style, i'd rather be more orignal than follow the crowd and try to go all "JDM" and just have a Japanese "factory" vehicle.
Thats funny I don't remember saying that those cars were clean... f**king idiot. I don't like people like you, who put words in my mother f**king mouth that I never said. So -5 points for you, and -5 more for twisting "JDM" and "rice" together.

If you recall WHAT I said, I SAID:
This piece of s**t is an S14, not like you would know that, and you wonder why people jump on the rice bandwagon so quickly? Know your s**t mang.

Like I said before, if you can back up your car with the designs you have, be it a lambo conversion or a prius conversion, BACK it up.
1. KNOW YOUR s**t. He's saying "s15 convo" yet he posts a S14?? Ok newb. You don't even know WTF your putting on your car, but your putting it on because it's "Mad Hot JDM blang-blang y0!".

2. If your going to put a s14/15 or blah blah on your civic, you better be as fast or faster than what your converting it to. I *could* make a Ferari body and put it on top of my riding lawn mower, but why? Because it looks cool? There we go. Thats the sentiment I feel behind g0d Damn ricers.

dinko

fa' sheeez
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[QUIOTE]

Carbon Creations

you better be as fast or faster than what your converting it to. I *could* make a Ferari body and put it on top of my riding lawn mower, but why? Because it looks cool? There we go. Thats the sentiment I feel behind g0d Damn ricers.[/QUOTE]

good point. a lot of people that own "imports" know what every body kit is called for their make model and year and how much it costs but they wont be able to tell you how to change their own damn oil on their car

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd: do your thang, make a custom car, but BACK it up. Know your s**t, run your QM times. If youre pushing 15 sec in a QM but look like a 13 sec car, whats the f**kin point?

civic_h22a

Stock sucks ASS
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I sure the hell hope you aren't referring to me by saying I want a s-15 and post a s-14. I didn't post s**t. Just wanted to know if anyone knew where to get the S-15 kit. I had 375hp to my old d16 motor and plan to have around 500 on this H22. Is that back enough for you? I also think being original is what seperates you from the rest. If you have two cars both running the sameQ/M times and one looks a lot better cosmetically. That one soon becomes better HUH? You guys with your f**king "get a front lip" and "stock taillights" need to step out on the edge a little. I hate Stock. Why else would I be wanting to put a conversion on my car?

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_h22a said:
I sure the hell hope you aren't referring to me by saying I want a s-15 and post a s-14. I didn't post s**t. Just wanted to know if anyone knew where to get the S-15 kit. I had 375hp to my old d16 motor and plan to have around 500 on this H22. Is that back enough for you? I also think being original is what seperates you from the rest. If you have two cars both running the sameQ/M times and one looks a lot better cosmetically. That one soon becomes better HUH? You guys with your f**king "get a front lip" and "stock taillights" need to step out on the edge a little. I hate Stock. Why else would I be wanting to put a conversion on my car?
375 hp outta a d-series? what was your build?

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CarbonCreations said:
:werd: do your thang, make a custom car, but BACK it up. Know your s**t, run your QM times. If youre pushing 15 sec in a QM but look like a 13 sec car, whats the f**kin point?

why back it up?.......maybe they dont have car shows in your area....but people do actually build "SHOW CARS"

im wastin' my time with an idot who doesn't recognize all aspects of custom cars. sure, there are ricers out there, but there's still more to the car tuning scene than horse power. "oh yeah, i like how you whine like a lil punk when you felt i put words into your mouth" thats so child-ish. im the one with "child" in my screen name.....but you should grow up a lil :roll:

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do what you like i always say... youre the one that has to go out and drive your car not some people on the internet...

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
why back it up?.......maybe they dont have car shows in your area....but people do actually build "SHOW CARS"

im wastin' my time with an idot who doesn't recognize all aspects of custom cars. sure, there are ricers out there, but there's still more to the car tuning scene than horse power. "oh yeah, i like how you whine like a lil punk when you felt i put words into your mouth" thats so child-ish. im the one with "child" in my screen name.....but you should grow up a lil :roll:
ok idot

Congratulations, you're a ricer! You get a 10ft wing and a 3' muffler that sounds like me shitting a baseball out of my ass.

Having/building a "Show car" (by YOUR shitty definition) means that you either don't know enough about cars to build an engine or are too infactuated with getting "mad props" for how nice your car looks. The second one isn't bad, but when push comes to shove, and you have your girl (or boy) in your car and you rev'd on me, Id laugh as I pass your "pretty" lil' ass.

Ricers = posers.

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WiggerMan said:
Do what you like i always say... youre the one that has to go out and drive your car not some people on the internet...
very true =) Im sick of the Honda scene.. I think its about time for me to either go BMW, Lexus or get an S.

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CarbonCreations said:
ok idot

Congratulations, you're a ricer! You get a 10ft wing and a 3' muffler that sounds like me shitting a baseball out of my ass.

Having/building a "Show car" (by YOUR shitty definition) means that you either don't know enough about cars to build an engine or are too infactuated with getting "mad props" for how nice your car looks. The second one isn't bad, but when push comes to shove, and you have your girl (or boy) in your car and you rev'd on me, Id laugh as I pass your "pretty" lil' ass.

damn, i thought you would finally figure it out......a ricer is someone who goes for all looks and then try's to rev at someone...(being something they're not)....a conversion doesn't mean that you have that car.....it means you actually got some damn style...tha same stuff goes on in the homeland of import tuning, Japan. everyone in the world doesn't think wings and crap make their ride fast so why try to hate everyone who likes to look good? I know my civic aint quick, but i dont go racing people either. anyway, seeing that this guy has a H22 in his ride.....i think he can do a conversion and still stomp the gas every now and then.

Carbon Creations= pure hater

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
damn, i thought you would finally figure it out......a ricer is someone who goes for all looks and then try's to rev at someone...(being something they're not)....a conversion doesn't mean that you have that car.....it means you actually got some damn style...tha same stuff goes on in the homeland of import tuning, Japan. everyone in the world doesn't think wings and crap make their ride fast so why try to hate everyone who likes to look good? I know my civic aint quick, but i dont go racing people either. anyway, seeing that this guy has a H22 in his ride.....i think he can do a conversion and still stomp the gas every now and then.

Carbon Creations= pure hater
which is what I just said you f**king knob. reading comprehension > you.

dinko

fa' sheeez
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol every 3rd topic has people fighting about what they think "rice" is and what rice isnt, its funny as f**k

YOU KIDS STOP FIGHTING RIGHT NOW OR ILL BEAT YOU WITH MY HICKORY STICK! lol

civic_h22a

Stock sucks ASS
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes I had that much hp on my D16. It cost about 9,000 which looking back was the bumbest ass move I have made with my car. I should have jsut done a swap. Oh well my head is on straight now. How much hp you running? And on what car? Carboncreations? Oh yeah heres the old setup.

Head ported and polished
Cylinder sleeves
SRP pistons
Crower camshaft
Eagle rods
Valve springs/retainers
AEM cam gear
AEM true power pulleys
AEM fuel rail
AEM fuel filter
AEM fuel pressure regulator
Nology Spark plug wires
MSD 6A multiple spark ignition
MSD Blaster coil
Venom fuel injectors
Greddy bolt on TD40H-15G turbo kit (15psi)
Greddy front mount intercooler kit
Greddy turbo timer
Greddy blow-off valve
Greddy external wastegate
Greddy full catback exhaust
Greddy spark plugs
Chrome reservoirs/Red paint

wake_rider

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it a lot.... that kit isn't too badly priced considering all you get with it.

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so whats tha verdict on that conversion? i like to see something different every now and then, although i regret my taillight set-up that i did on my ride

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_h22a said:
What did you do for your tails?

mine are just fiberglassed in.....its kinda like what people do with mini truckin'. I thought it would be a lil twist on the everyday civic ( nothing too outrageous)

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think any conversion that is done well and flows with the rest of the car is awesome. Everyone has a different sense of style, any car can be called riced out by some idiot that is more than likely jealous.