Scammer Alert: Cheeseneck aka Danny Feizal

Royal_C!ty

and not having access to a computer is complete bullshit. I bring forth to our peers some evidence that he has not been "without a computer." Here you'll see he's on a native malysian site named: ekdivision (which i'm now the newest member of) if you pay attention to the dates you can see that he's been quite active over there.

exhibit a: posted on may 12th

exhibit b: posted twice on may 9th

exhibit ba: make that posted three times on may 9th

exhibit bb: sold the foglights on may 9th

exhibit c: posted the 13th & 14th (last date of contact via email was the 13th)

exhbit c: posted again on the 14th

so danny you have once again been caught up in a lie... now can we be honest for a change, where are my seats?!

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
holy s**t man ur doing ur math. iono its getting a little more believable that its a scam. and notice that cheeseneck aint posting.

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
I still don't believe he's a scammer. As a small business owner and shipping thousands of items- this stuff happens. Especially going through customs. That's 110% out of the hands of the seller.

And so what if he posted the day after you emailed him, that doesn't mean s**t- other than he didn't check his email.

And what else is he supposed to say? It's out of his hands, it's a "waiting game" for the shipping company.

I had somethig lost for 6 weeks in the mail before I recieved it back return to sender. s**t happens

Royal_C!ty

That's fine and dandy you don't agree with my viewpoint and were all entitled to opinions but you can't argue with facts. The first set of seats, sure i'll chalk it up as a lost but I previously pointed out on this second set of seats he was supposedly sending by air (POS Laju) to ensure they got here by May 3rd, The seats weren't "sent" out till May 4th (the day after) he agreed to have them to me by. If you review my previous post near the top of the page you will see the timeline of emails were he stated that he would get them out (which at this point has nothing to do with the postal service)

Which gives my counter-argument strong validity he agreed more than a month ago that he would send the seats out via email "by the end of the week" which if he did send by air with previous experience from importing parts would have arrived before the due date of May 3rd. He failed to make good on his promise to me the customer not once but multiple times (once again review the thread)

As for the significance of him posting after he emailed me a factor since I emailed him back and have obviously been ignored since i haven't heard from him neither via email or forums yet but he still has time to sell other parts on his local forum (ekdivision.)

so "s**t happens" sure it does but when spending a nice chunk of change on parts four months ago with a handful of promises and guarantees that the order will be fulfilled by may 3rd, patiently waiting to not only fail to receive all of what i paid for but also failing to keep his customer (me) in "the loop" isn't s**t just happening. It's poor customer service.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Poor customer service yes, scam no. Big difference

Royal_C!ty

Poor customer service yes, scam no. Big difference
and until i receive the seats it will be continue to be listed as a scam. I have not received a functional tracking # (2nd time), no replies to any of post/emails and have been lied to multiple times throughout this transaction (i.e. 4-21 telling me your busy and you'll get me the tracking # the following monday/tuesday when the seats had not been shipped out to begin with)

so you can call it whatever you'd like to call it. bottom line is i paid for goods, was promised goods by a certain date. date passed two weeks ago. still have not received goods. dealer has time to sell other goods but not follow through with my goods. :x

Royal_C!ty

The latest update I have is an email from pos malaysia here it is....

Dear Justin,
We thank you for your e-mail which we received on 18/05/2011.
Please double check the item tracking number as the number given is invalid.
On behalf of Pos Malaysia Berhad, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for being our loyal customer.

*We appreciate your continuous support and patience.* Please feel free to call us at our PosLine number at 1 300 300 300 or +603 2727 9100. Our Customer Service Consultant will glad to assist you at anytime from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm, Monday to Saturday (except for 1st Saturday of the month and Public Holiday) or e-mail us at care@pos.com.my

*Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
For POS MALAYSIA BERHAD
MOHD SHAHRIZAN B. KAMARUZZAMAN
ESCALATION & RESOLUTION
CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT
Pos Malaysia Berhad (22990-M)
Level 6, Dayabumi Complex
50670 Kuala Lumpur

Danny emailed me as well but didn't have much to say other than he's not a scammer, which is fine and dandy but at the end of te day Ive been misled this whole transaction from misleading emails to back to back non-functional tracking #s (which sure I can somewhat understand the first set but the second set not working as well is just fishy, along with all these other circumstances in the transaction.)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and until i receive the seats it will be continue to be listed as a scam. I have not received a functional tracking # (2nd time), no replies to any of post/emails and have been lied to multiple times throughout this transaction (i.e. 4-21 telling me your busy and you'll get me the tracking # the following monday/tuesday when the seats had not been shipped out to begin with)

so you can call it whatever you'd like to call it. bottom line is i paid for goods, was promised goods by a certain date. date passed two weeks ago. still have not received goods. dealer has time to sell other goods but not follow through with my goods. :x
He has a business. Of course he is going to sell other stuff WHILE trying to work out the issue with you. Things get lost in shipping, especially overseas. I had a problem myself with a company from Japan, took over a month to get a $10 part.

I agree customer service does not seem very good at all, especially if he promises, he should be 100% certain. But, things happen. He's been known to sell a bunch of good stuff on here, and got you the rear seats. If he were scammer he wouldn't go back on forth with the bullshit - not worth his or his companies time to do so.

I don't say scammer, though lack of customer service may imply so. I know you have given him plenty of time, just hang in there a while longer I guess :what:

Royal_C!ty

He has a business. Of course he is going to sell other stuff WHILE trying to work out the issue with you. Things get lost in shipping, especially overseas. I had a problem myself with a company from Japan, took over a month to get a $10 part.

I agree customer service does not seem very good at all, especially if he promises, he should be 100% certain. But, things happen. He's been known to sell a bunch of good stuff on here, and got you the rear seats. If he were scammer he wouldn't go back on forth with the bulls*** - not worth his or his companies time to do so.

I don't say scammer, though lack of customer service may imply so. I know you have given him plenty of time, just hang in there a while longer I guess :what:

I understand he has a business which is why this is more disturbing. If you have the ability to answer other customer inquiries and sell products yet some how you don't have the time to reply back to me for 3-5 days well than thats when things become selfish.

As for the latest update, a member on his local board did some investigation only to find out that the tracking # he gave me infact does and never has existed, so either

a) the # is wrong
b) something shady on his or the couriers half is going on

either way this is lame, i'm waiting on a reply from him still so i guess will see :???:

Royal_C!ty

and as for danny's latest reply...

I asked so whats next, cause it seems as though the second set of seats were never sent out...

Danny's reply:
no ive already sent them out, and the batch that i sent are facing some problems in delivery with pos malaysia.
trulyl i dont know what more to explain to u. and im not gonna respond any further on any of the threads that u have commented on me, as i see it as pointless, as it seems that im truly in the wrong. i hope that u can wait for the tracking numbers to clear, as i already out of ek4 front seats to send out, and still waiting for the fronts that i originally sent to u which is still in transit.
im really sorry that this had to happen to our transaction, as all my transaction has been fine a while back.
im really out of options on the fronts, and im waiting on them to appear on the system, wt the same tracking numbers that i gave u.

so now it looks like i just maybe screwed, thank you danny.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have seen item's Danny has sold, Ive seen them get delivered. Ive even seen a mistake that he corrected RIGHT away. I know that your pi**ed and to be honest I don't blame you. However I know Danny is a legit seller, and I feel confident enough to say he sent the seats, I think the real issue here is the mailing system. I would be RAISING HE** both Danny and yourself with the POS. I would be ripping them a new one right now. I really don't think it is Danny that has lied to you.

And the response from them is an auto response. They probably don't even speak English (understandable) so they respond with pre-created emails.

Again I get it, it's annoying. But Danny has said that he will take care of it. He is in another country, he can't just overnight them to you.

His name is on the line and he will make dam* sure to fix it. I know he will

Good Luck

Royal_C!ty

I have seen item's Danny has sold, Ive seen them get delivered. Ive even seen a mistake that he corrected RIGHT away. I know that your pi**ed and to be honest I don't blame you. However I know Danny is a legit seller, and I feel confident enough to say he sent the seats, I think the real issue here is the mailing system. I would be RAISING HE** both Danny and yourself with the POS. I would be ripping them a new one right now. I really don't think it is Danny that has lied to you.

And the response from them is an auto response. They probably don't even speak English (understandable) so they respond with pre-created emails.

Again I get it, it's annoying. But Danny has said that he will take care of it. He is in another country, he can't just overnight them to you.

His name is on the line and he will make dam* sure to fix it. I know he will

Good Luck
The issue is not the mailing system but the method of how the seats are being mailed. Danny admits to not personally ensuring the seats have been mailed but having a friend of a friend mail these seats for him versus him taking the responsibility as a seller to mail them himself.

As for raising hell i've done all the hell raising both to danny and the courier service, Danny has nothing to say but "just wait" and the courier service persistently tells me that these items are non existent. As for the auto reply they actually are taking the time to reply to me versus sending me an automated response.

His name is on the line but he's not making a good case of keeping his name clean. It's not just I but two other members of the community who are having problems with him as well, which alot of people may not realize.

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
i can totally understand why he said he's not going to respond and has nothing else to say- if he sent them out, it's totally out of control, and the only thing you can do is wait. i'm sure he doesn't enjoy being labeled as a "scammer" when he shipped the items to you.

and when you said "..courrier service persistently tells me that these items are non existent"
the "items" DO exist, but the tracking numbers may not.

you should follow up more with the postal service.

and btw, i have friends of mine drop stuff off to be shipped all the time. i work over 65hrs a week, PLUS the time i devote to my business. maybe that's why he has a friend do his shipping for him

Royal_C!ty

i can totally understand why he said he's not going to respond and has nothing else to say- if he sent them out, it's totally out of control, and the only thing you can do is wait. i'm sure he doesn't enjoy being labeled as a "scammer" when he shipped the items to you.

and when you said "..courrier service persistently tells me that these items are non existent"
the "items" DO exist, but the tracking numbers may not.

you should follow up more with the postal service.

and btw, i have friends of mine drop stuff off to be shipped all the time. i work over 65hrs a week, PLUS the time i devote to my business. maybe that's why he has a friend do his shipping for him
there's more details that are being left for reason which are still being investigated..as for the items existing haha thats such a frivolous point to argue. Yes one is to assume they do in fact exist but the fact that 0 out of 4 tracking numbers work makes absolutely no sense.

As for the postal service, yes i'm following up with them i'm doing all the hounding yet danny has my money and hasn't done much to help his position.

If you care to read thru the mess here is some more information...
http://web.ekdivision.com/board/barang-yang-hendak-dijual/3833-scammer-alert-danny-feizal-shamsudin.html

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
moral of the story is, keep your factory seats, they work just fine