Scammer Alert: Cheeseneck aka Danny Feizal

96skuter

No bueno at all... I spent 720 total (300 for the rears & 420 for the fronts)
GOD DAMN u should of dealt locally! U should of saved ur money and bought ur self a nice set of Bride or recaro's. Bump glwts

96skuter

Dude u guys can't blame R-C for him posting all this, who the HELL wouldn't be mad bout spending bout 700 hundred and not getting anything in return, some of us work hard for ur money that's why it hurts, I would try getting my money back and just return the dam seats, just hope those cursed seats (lol) don't get lost in the mail on the way back "wink,wink"

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
If all the "bullshit posts" were deleted I think the thread title should be edited.

You really can't label someone a scammed who's had many good transactions on this forum, AND responded in this thread...

Good find with the translation though. It's all just a waiting game.

Royal_C!ty

GOD DAMN u should of dealt locally! U should of saved ur money and bought ur self a nice set of Bride or recaro's. Bump glwts
I've had the buckets before and actually just got rid of the srd setup i had, i have a daughter now and just want something comfortable always been a fan of these seats but after a couple months of shopping couldn't find any solid leads at the time which is why i ended up going with this seller.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I want updates on this -- get the seats yet?

Royal_C!ty

Things are slowly going in a positive direction since I've made this thread. One of the two tracking numbers is now inbound on the system and has hit stateside, the other package is suppose to surface shortly so will see in next few days what happens.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Things are slowly going in a positive direction since I've made this thread. One of the two tracking numbers is now inbound on the system and has hit stateside, the other package is suppose to surface shortly so will see in next few days what happens.

Label/Receipt Number: EE91 7633 369M Y
Class: Express Mail International®

Your item is out for delivery at 10:42 am on June 08, 2011 in TACOMA, WA 98409.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Out for Delivery, June 08, 2011, 10:42 am, TACOMA, WA 98409
Sorting Complete, June 08, 2011, 10:32 am, TACOMA, WA 98409
Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available), June 08, 2011, 10:02 am, TACOMA, WA 98405
Arrival at Post Office, June 08, 2011, 8:27 am, TACOMA, WA 98409
Processed through Sort Facility, June 08, 2011, 7:49 am, TACOMA, WA 98413
Processed through Sort Facility, June 08, 2011, 5:27 am, SEATTLE, WA 98168
Inbound Out of Customs, June 07, 2011, 1:32 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, June 07, 2011, 1:37 am, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, June 04, 2011, 4:38 am, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, June 04, 2011, 4:34 am, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Track & Confirm by email
Get current event information or updates for your item sent to you or others by email.
Proof of Delivery
Verify who signed for your item by email, fax, or mail.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

wasn't those tracking #'s sent to you awhile ago? and you kept bitching neither were legit?
if so, then the seats were shipped awhile ago and it was the service not the seller. imo.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
surprised this hasn't gotten any attention as of late. you were bumping this s**t out of this thread before.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get the seats? you havent replied to this thread in quite some time. sounds to me you went through a lot of trouble to run someones name through the dirt when it seems like a shipping service fault since your last post.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think you owe cheeseneck an apology.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Funny.. he hasn't been on since the 8th... expected date of the seats. I would also like an update here, and if you got them, some sort of recognizance to cheeseneck for creating a large fuss...

Royal_C!ty

Well look what i finally recieved...

Yes one seat. Guess that's better than nothing right? so after 6 months i have acquired the rear seats & driver seat at this rate i'll have the passenger seat in another 3 months, nevertheless i'm happy to finally see something, but of course i inspected the package once received.

I noticed the date on this invoice slip (6/4/11)

After discussing with the postal worker I found out that this is the date which the seats exchanged hands from pos -> usps. Furthermore another worker went on to speculate and tell me since he in fact lives in Kuala Lumpar the item could and should not have taken more then a day or two to be processed meaning these seats wouldnt have been sent that long ago approx. 2 weeks? of course that pure speculation but i found that amazing since he didn't know the background of the story yet his timeline fits this giving situation almost perfectly.

cool story bro? yeah i know.

anyways i'm still awaiting for this last seat's tracking # to surface which makes no sense to me cause why wouldn't the seats have shown up together? (postal workers confirming my thinking as well.) Danny told me they'd surface last week and they didn't, told me they'd surface sometime this week and have yet to so i guess will see?

Funny.. he hasn't been on since the 8th... expected date of the seats. I would also like an update here, and if you got them, some sort of recognizance to cheeseneck for creating a large fuss...
In regards to danny, I don't feel as though I owe him an apology as it seems that it's not necessarily the postal services fault but indeed the method he was going about attempting to use it (which he admitted doing so on another forum, he was paying off his friend who had the ability to get the freight delivered versus using the money i provided for shipping.)

Royal_C!ty

I will add that Danny and I have talked, I told him that I will remove this thread once all portions of the originally agreed upon order are received.